Search results

1. J

New Baja Owner but not new to mini bikes

Hey All, Just picked up this Baja Minibike with literally no stickers or anything saying the model or engine size. From the research I did only using the serial number I have a hunch that it is a 2005 MB165 / HT65. I really don’t know much about these bikes but does that sound right? If...
  2. J

Manco Thunderbird

Hey all, Was wondering your opinions. I have the opportunity to buy a stock manco thunderbird for $500. It has a 3.5hp engine. Nothing wrong with it . Is $500 a good price for it or is that to much?
  3. J

Cat wildcat Problem

Hello I have a Cat Muskin wildcat with the predator 212. My problem is when Riding hard or heavy on the throttle the chain keeps popping off. When riding easy or easy on the throttle its fine. With The clutch Floating or set on the shaft it still pops off. I’m thinking the rear sprocket...
  4. J

Cat muskin wildcat build

Hello all. I have had this Cat Muskin wildcat Frame ( thank you to the guys who told me what kind of frame it was on here!). I had the frame for a long time but just the frame,fork and tires. All other parts were gone. I took some parts off the manco streaker I had that I was not happy with...
  5. J

Streaker Predator Cat. Need some advice....

Hi all.... I put a new predator 212 engine on a manco streaker frame with a cat fork and tire. I had it all painted nice and ready to go. Put the engine , clutch ,chain throttle etc all together. I also zip tied the governor spring... I then went out for a ride and instant wheelies and...
  6. J

Hey All, Anyone know what Frame this is?

Hello all, I have had a manco Streaker since my childhood days but I always had this other frame that has sat and received no attention. I have used the front fork on my streaker and it was a great upgrade to the stock fork but overall still have the complete frame that I don’t know the make...
  7. J

Manco Streaker with a Predator 212 Will it fit?

Hello all new to the forum here. I have 90’s a manco streaker with the 3.5 Tecumseh engine I used to ride as a kid. Just got a place with a garage so Was looking for a project. The bike is not with me at this time and the engine is sitting on the shelf at harbor freight. My question is...