Search results

1. D

Engine Displacement on Tecumseh 10 HP HM100?

Anybody know the cc displacement on the HM100 motor? This is the engine on my Heald Super Bronc. I thought I had this info written down somewhere but can't find it now. [The mind is the first to go and I cannot remember what the second thing is!] I did find other ID numbers on this motor but...
  2. D

Mounting Wide Knobbies on Wide Rim

How tough is it to mount 12" wide tires on Super Bronc Rims (probably about 10" wide). OEM tires are 21 X 12 - 8 and would like something new in that size range. Read here and there that putting these on the rims will even bring tears to some tire shop "experts!" Secondly, I don't want to run...
  3. D

Front Fork Disassembly Heald Super Bronc

My question might be pre-mature as I have not even touched it yet but I know you guys have a lot of expertise you share with FNGs like me. Need to take apart front fork in order to install new shock boots I bought from R Kimball years ago. Might as well tidy up all else (e.g., brake unit) that...
  4. D

New old guy on the block.

Just found this website this morning and had to join in. Old posts re: the Kimballs (Powertec) warmed my heart. I too had dealings with Ron over the phone years ago. He sent me about $200 worth of stuff for my Super Bronc and didn't want any money up front! What a guy! Are there any of...