Search results

1. Lizardking

Aggie

Looks great!!! Digging the clutch cover! Electric motor cover?
  2. Lizardking

The "What were they thinking!!?" Seat Thread

Well.......... ummmm.....
  3. Lizardking

My First Build! Manco Streaker, Honda Gx160

What's your experience with the scrub brake at higher speeds than intended?
  4. Lizardking

My First Build! Manco Streaker, Honda Gx160

Welcome to oldminibikes.com. Leave it as is and enjoy it. Your already pushing it with that engine on a small frame and wheels bike.
  5. Lizardking

Huskee Hillclimber rolling chassis, need parts

Welcome to the oldminibikes.com show! Enjoy! Wait for till you have your first ride on it! Just clean it up and check/replace bearings, tires and brakes. Looks like there might be enough seat left for a pattern to make a new one. Check with Hent.com at top of the page for cables and other mini...
  6. Lizardking

1970's Sears Roper Street Legal

Could very well be what's on there. The idea of making them like what's on my Roper is what I'm bringing. Delrin (POM) is another good material to use for the bushings.
  7. Lizardking

Here's what someone used on my Roper instead of bearings/bushings for the neck. Nylon is my guess.
  8. Lizardking

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

It really is electric. Small motor by the rear wheel that's not visible in this picture.
  9. Lizardking

Need more room….

Dang I'm short about $1849...
  10. Lizardking

Mini bikes on dirt bike trails , an Interesting idea I mignt persue soon.

That's awesome to have riding space like that, squatchy but cool!!
  11. Lizardking

You can try to straighten out the front end or just put a custom one. Tecumseh for the engine but you can put whatever fits without the gas tank attached to the engine and then remote tank it.. Not sure if this is the big wheel model but whatever you can fit safely.
  12. Lizardking

Welcome to oldminibikes.com. Just build it to ride and don't worry about originality.
  13. Lizardking

Can’t identify this mini.

Fox mini bike.
  14. Lizardking

Can anyone assist identification?

Gemini?
  15. Lizardking

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

This one has been posted on this thread by kustomkartkid but worth another post. I'm digging this.
  16. Lizardking

Socket/wrench sizes to break down most mini bikes.

How about the Taiwanese mini bikes? I remember reading that some were assembled here but made in Taiwan.
  17. Lizardking

It's the 3/4 11/16 13/16 15/16 sizes that I need to add. I have most everything else I need except an impact wrench with sockets that I will add to my list.
  18. Lizardking

Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!
  19. Lizardking

What are your most used sizes of wrenches and sockets when it comes to breaking down a mini/trail bike? I enjoy wrenching but have limited size sockets/wrenches. I was going to remove a neck bolt on a trail bike and realized I didn't have the proper size tool for it. I'm looking to buy...