Search results

1. Bigtuna-0077

Mikuni knockoff jets

It's idling around 1900 rpm and if I let it set for a few minutes at idle it wants to stall
  2. Bigtuna-0077

Mikuni knockoff jets

Was wondering if anybody had any pilot jets that they where not using looking for a #12 and #12.5 if so would you be willing to sell them I know I can get them off of websites but there a month out would like to get them sooner than that. The original jet is a #15 And running decently rich...
  3. Bigtuna-0077

VM22 knock off jet help

Skipp Sank you very much for your time and effort on helping me out definitely going to be ordering them tomorrow they looked exactly like what I have I'm what size main jet do you recommend starting with and same with the p-jet? And another question I have when you say do your homework are...
  4. Bigtuna-0077

VM22 knock off jet help

Where do I get them at? So I get the right ones. I have read the knock off carb. Jets are different then the original vm22
  5. Bigtuna-0077

VM22 knock off jet help

Building a predator 212 with a vm22 carb. Looking for info. On where to get both jets. Without waiting a month or so from China lol and info on what jet size oh yeah it's a build 212 with all the goodies. Thanks for any help...
  6. Bigtuna-0077

Using JB Weld to stiffen upside cover And block around the bearings

Building a predator 212 Billet flywheel and rod along with a Cam 22mm carb. Looking to get about 12 to 14 horse out of it is it worth stiffening up the bearing areas with JB Weld Like to know your guys thoughts...
  7. Bigtuna-0077

Predator 212 hemi Cam selection?

Thanks an happy holidays
  8. Bigtuna-0077

Thanks for advice will definitely look in to that and I have just order a vm22 carb. Kit for that 212 do you know what springs would go with that cam?
  9. Bigtuna-0077

Where can I find a Dummy Fuel tank for Baja warrior

If you have not found a gas tank you may try this place i know they have a few mini bikes there good luck to you.
  10. Bigtuna-0077

Man them are some nice looking bikes and I like them intake extensions. Here is my son's DB30 that we worked on this past winter he wanted it to look like a army bike we found one this past summer for me so we can pal around on
  11. Bigtuna-0077

I did some research and found a lot of people like the VM22 And I've also found complete kits for the predator 212 I do believe that's what I'm going to go with I so appreciate the information your giving me on this And thank you so much for your time
  12. Bigtuna-0077

Ok that makes sense on that so I take it the nock off cabs. Are a decent carb. To run? And what mm. Would you suggest?
  13. Bigtuna-0077

Thanks for the info. And I have not got the carb. Yet just getting everything around first before I order the carb. So that way I can tell them what I have so they can hook me up with the right carb. And it sounds like I'm not going with the 308 cam if I have to use 32lbs. Springs have read that...
  14. Bigtuna-0077

Hello everyone I'm going to put a 212 hemi in a DB30. going to do a arc rod and flywheel along with port work to head with stock values. Will put in a longer rod to get piston to top of deck if needed. Going to use a .010 head gasket. Thinking about a holy Moses carb. I've been reading of people...
  15. Bigtuna-0077

Needing a rear Fender for a doodlebug DB30

Thanks for the info I will definitely look into that Thanks for the info
  16. Bigtuna-0077

I will definitely do that thanks for the information have a good day
  17. Bigtuna-0077

Looking to buy a doodlebug DB30 rear Fender was riding My sons to day after some modifications popped a wheely a little too far and bent the rear Fender need to replace it thanks for your time hopefully I can find one
  18. Bigtuna-0077

Hello everyone I am new to this forum I have just recently purchased this chopper and looking for information On the manufacture and/or model of this.

Thanks very much again Charles for the info. And I'll definitely Check out that forum it is see if anybody on there can help me The reason that I think it's 2 different size bearings is a lot of the photos give information on the top bearing and bottom bearing I may be lucky and have the same...
  19. Bigtuna-0077

Hello everyone I am new to this forum I have just recently purchased this chopper and looking for information On the manufacture and/or model of this.

Charles I really appreciate the information you gave me I would like to pick your brain one more time. My front fork bearings I am missing the bottom bearing I have done some research on the Internet and it's kind of mind boggling on which bearings I have since I don't have the bottom bearings...
  20. Bigtuna-0077

Brooklyn Bob thank you for the welcome share is lot of good people here that is like minded