Search results

1. Bigtuna-0077

Mikuni knockoff jets

Was wondering if anybody had any pilot jets that they where not using looking for a #12 and #12.5 if so would you be willing to sell them I know I can get them off of websites but there a month out would like to get them sooner than that. The original jet is a #15 And running decently rich...
  2. Bigtuna-0077

VM22 knock off jet help

Building a predator 212 with a vm22 carb. Looking for info. On where to get both jets. Without waiting a month or so from China lol and info on what jet size oh yeah it's a build 212 with all the goodies. Thanks for any help...
  3. Bigtuna-0077

Using JB Weld to stiffen upside cover And block around the bearings

Building a predator 212 Billet flywheel and rod along with a Cam 22mm carb. Looking to get about 12 to 14 horse out of it is it worth stiffening up the bearing areas with JB Weld Like to know your guys thoughts...
  4. Bigtuna-0077

Predator 212 hemi Cam selection?

Hello everyone I'm going to put a 212 hemi in a DB30. going to do a arc rod and flywheel along with port work to head with stock values. Will put in a longer rod to get piston to top of deck if needed. Going to use a .010 head gasket. Thinking about a holy Moses carb. I've been reading of people...
  5. Bigtuna-0077

Needing a rear Fender for a doodlebug DB30

Looking to buy a doodlebug DB30 rear Fender was riding My sons to day after some modifications popped a wheely a little too far and bent the rear Fender need to replace it thanks for your time hopefully I can find one