Search results

1. redm18

WALMART REALTREE minibike?

Looks like a rebranded Monster Moto 212 to me. I could be wrong.
  2. redm18

Predator 212 To Quad or not to Quad, I have some questions!

Mike fesiva does a whole series on you tube about turning a china quad into a sort of a utility vehicle. As part of the build he throws a Predator like engine in it. I think a duromax.
  3. redm18

Couple questions about my new mini

Dribble a little gas down the spark plug hole and see if it will run.
  4. redm18

Couple questions about my new mini

Does it have spark? If you pull the spark plug hook it back up and touch the engine with it then pull the cord to start to you see spark?
  5. redm18

My first project bike

Well I have it a good way apart now. Time to start cleaning up parts and getting them ready for paint.
  6. redm18

My first project bike

Yeah sorry thought I posted already. Note the tires and tubes in the list above are wrong. I have 5 inch wheels not 4 inch. Have update to the same tires just in 5 inch.
  7. redm18

My first project bike

I've put together a little shopping list. Anything look like obvious bad choice?
  8. redm18

My first project bike

I recently purchased this roller and am going to try to build it in a usable driver. Note I did post this over on the what is it thread I just bought a used moto with a predator 212 and decided I want another bike. I'm also trying to get some experience on this build for future builds. I'm new...
  9. redm18

First project

Duplicate please delete
  10. redm18

New Project

Any idea what kind of a brake setup it would use?
  11. redm18

New Project

Just picked this up not sure what it is if anything. Probably going to be build more than a restoration but am curious.
  12. redm18

Looking for 6.5 Engine, no where is in stock

Not relevant but I got a rain check on a predator 670 about a month ago and got a call yesterday that it will be available Wednesday.