Search results

1. FatBuddyCat

Very Rare.....2013 Baja Stampede

Hey guys FatBuddyCat here! I just scooped this sweet Baja Stampede for $250. I know what your thinking....dude, it's a Baja MB200 Classic but just LOOK at that sticker.....yup....totally not a Warrior either.... It is missing a few parts though.
  2. FatBuddyCat

I did it. I cut my Trailmaster in half....

Here it is!!
  3. FatBuddyCat

Mm212(Rb200) vs Trailmaster MB200-2 who wins?

I know which one I like but which is yours? Let's see'em boys!
  4. FatBuddyCat

I"m cutting my Trailmaster in half....

Anyone else got any bright ideas? Cut it in half. Cram some tubing in the frame and weld it back together. East peasy right? Any idea what size tubing I need here? If this thing melts (it won't) or breaks after (it might) I'm buying a different frame and stripping the parts. I'm not afraid of...
  5. FatBuddyCat

How Much RPMs?

I built a mini bike but I'm not sure if my driver is working properly because my motor is stock and still has a governor. I was told these super 30 series drivers make you go faster. It's kind of a jalopy but it comes off idle ok......
  6. FatBuddyCat

"I Think I Have Gas..."

Hey guys FatBuddyCat here and I'm in a situation.....does this look OK? Are the tanks too low? Easier to lift the tanks, lower the motor or add a fuel pump? Is there a belt shorter than the standard 30 series plate units?
  7. FatBuddyCat

Does Anyone Know Where CarPlayLB Is At?

Hey guys FatBuddyCat here! I thought I came across a post about a few briggs fat head motors....they were off a vintage skab cat mini bike that was found somewhere sitting for a super long time. I'm kinda new to Braggs flat heads and have a lot of questions....do they have points, can they be...
  8. FatBuddyCat

Is This a Fox AM Scrambler or Fox/Dynamark Or A Thunderbolt 150?

I just picked this mini bike up. It screams Vintage Dirt Track Racer with it's 2.5-10 Fox Tire out back and 8 inch wheel up front with a Nitto 4.00-8. This bike has also been converted to a jackshaft via centrifugal clutch. From what I've gathered, the Fox AM Scrambler had 10 inch wheels with...
  9. FatBuddyCat

Trailmaster MB200-2 Project

Here is a Trailmaster MB200-2 that I have been working on guys!
  10. FatBuddyCat

Juggernaut Or Jug-of-snot??

Having issues with a juggaverter on a modified 196. Plenty of power. 7,000 rpm cam, good torque but seems to just max right out. I'm running 5.4:1 for more top end but it just runs out stupid fast. This is on a mm80 GPS race day bike. Is it possible that with the 14cc head and cs cam that I'm...
  11. FatBuddyCat

First Fuel Management System HELP!!

Hey guys, I'm adding a fuel tank to my go kart and need some pointers. I want one of those Aluminum sump style fuel cells mounted up in front, under the steering area. I'm running a Stage 1 Predator 212 Hemi with 18# Springs and 8 degree key. I want a full top plate, governed and a Walbro pump...
  12. FatBuddyCat

RLV OK to weld with 6018 or 7018?

Have a 1 inch silencer and a pipe but no clamp. A couple hose clamps to squeeze it and weld it? I'm running a 200 Amp dc stick on 110. I can lay down 6013 or 7018. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks guys.
  13. FatBuddyCat

Mb200-2 Belt Slippage

I put a built engine on with the stock 30 series and sprocket. Goes like a son of a gun but wants more. Juggaverter time or sprocket? Anyone know of a performance shock that is at most 1 inch over stock?
  14. FatBuddyCat

$100 Offerup Budget Build!

15. FatBuddyCat

It's Electric, But It Doesn't Boogie Woogie!!

I've been secretly crushing on that Race Day mm80 that gopowersports.com has been promoting. Don't know why I never thought about getting a good roller this route. $100 is all it cost, would have been three times that with a stock 79cc and most likely ridden harder. I think a jacked 196 and a...
  16. FatBuddyCat

Hot Balls Johnson Is On Like Napalm

After many new parts a lot of time and learning to weld, its ready for some finishing touches.....
  17. FatBuddyCat

Super Stuck Wheelage Bro!

So I couldn't get the wheels off the axle. I tried with the old tires, cut those dirty birds off and tried again. Nope. I heated them with mapp gas, tried a puller, a rammer and a hammer. Still a BIG NOPE! I'm thinking about cutting the wheels off and getting new ones. That or the whole axle...