Search results

1. C

Broncco Eagle decals

I installed the decals Peewee made. He did a real nice job , the colors and Quality of the decals look great.
  2. C

Broncco Eagle decals

That looks good. I found a drawing of the Eagle in the parts manual, I sent it to Peewee to see if it could help.
  3. C

Broncco TX10 Owners manual

Looking for a owners manual for the Broncco TX10 to buy or a copy. I have some Broncco Literature I could trade or make copy’s. This is a picture I saw of one.
  4. C

Wanted Broncco TX10 Renegade front/rear fenders

I would send a message. I was going to buy one a while back sent him a message and he gave me a shipping quote. I found a parts bike and didn’t order it.
  5. C

Not sure how to send a link. Here is a screen shot
  6. C

The fenders are hard to find. If you look on eBay Italy there is a guy selling nice fiberglass reproductions look under Fantic Diablo TX104. If your painting them I think they could look good.
  7. C

Broncco Eagle decals

I did get a better picture playing around with the light and flash. I sent it to Peewee. Peewee made a nice Version , it’s not exact but it’s very nice.
  8. C

Broncco Eagle decals

I installed the red and black decals. I think they look good but if I can get the original ones made I would put those on. I still have to put on the number plates on and go over the bike and tighten and adjust everything.
  9. C

Broncco Eagle decals

I purchased a set of the ones you have pictured to use for now, the tank looks to plain without anything.
  10. C

Broncco Eagle decals

Peewee has great decals and I have used them on my Diablo and Warrior. The size and proportions of the Broncco decal is the same . I am trying to get a good picture of the colors of the Broncco letters and a better picture of the Eagle decal. I do have the Eagle decal that came off but it was...
  11. C

Broncco Eagle decals

I’m restoring a Broncco Eagle. Does anyone have a set of tank decals or some good pictures so I could have them made.
  12. C

Broncco Warrior/Diablo colors

That is a Broncco TX6 ,it looks like it has its original Broncco Minarelli p4 50cc 4 speed motor. I would try to get that motor running. The bike looks like it would clean up nice. You can find motor parts on eBay. If you get into it I can make a copy of the engine service manual. Broncco made...
  13. C

Broncco TX10 parts

I would be interested. Where are you located and how much do you want for it?
  14. C

Broncco TX10 parts

Hi Ginz, PM me your address and I will send it out to you, just pay me back shipping. I agree about hording the parts I would like to see them running.
  15. C

Broncco TX10 parts

Blackwidow Rupp parts have spokes for 71/ 72 10'' 28 spoke wheels I think would work. I have a beat up flywheel cover with a piece missing where the chain must have hit it , if you want to use it to ride so your foot won't hit the flywheel. Do you have a owners manual or a service manual for...
  16. C

Broncco TX10 parts

I have not had any luck finding a muffler or gas tank for the Diablo, I did find a Warrior bare frame with handle bars and a speedometer mount. I also found a TX6 50cc motor that I cleaned up ,put new rings ,crank seals points and condenser I had it in the Diablo frame last summer and it runs...
  17. C

Broncco TX10 parts

No I do not have a foot peg or a brake lever for a TX6. I have a nice TX6 rear tail light, license plate bracket and rear fender bracket.
  18. C

Broncco TX10 parts

I bought a Broncco Diablo bike missing the tank exhaust pipe and seat a few weeks ago to use as a parts bike. But after doing some cleaning and engine maintenance it runs and rides well. Now I want to fix it up for my son so we both can ride. I am looking for a gas Tank and a exhaust pipe in...
  19. C

Broncco Service Bulletin info

Hello, I recently purchased a Broncco dealer parts and info notebook. Not sure how complete it is , It has service bulletins up to June 24, 1971 no.32 and no.33 are the last ones in it and they refer to the assembly and owner instructions for the TX10 mini cycles. There is also a Broncco...
  20. C

Broncco TX10 Rear fender

Looking for a rear fender for a Broncco TX10 Warrior . TX10 Diablo, Eagle, and Renegade are the same fender. Looking to buy a fender or trade for other TX10 parts. I have some 50cc and 75cc motor parts and a few cosmetic parts to trade . I would be interested in a parts bike if anyone has one...