Search results

1. C

Broncco TX10 Owners manual

Looking for a owners manual for the Broncco TX10 to buy or a copy. I have some Broncco Literature I could trade or make copy’s. This is a picture I saw of one.
  2. C

Broncco Eagle decals

I’m restoring a Broncco Eagle. Does anyone have a set of tank decals or some good pictures so I could have them made.
  3. C

Broncco TX10 parts

I bought a Broncco Diablo bike missing the tank exhaust pipe and seat a few weeks ago to use as a parts bike. But after doing some cleaning and engine maintenance it runs and rides well. Now I want to fix it up for my son so we both can ride. I am looking for a gas Tank and a exhaust pipe in...
  4. C

Broncco Service Bulletin info

Hello, I recently purchased a Broncco dealer parts and info notebook. Not sure how complete it is , It has service bulletins up to June 24, 1971 no.32 and no.33 are the last ones in it and they refer to the assembly and owner instructions for the TX10 mini cycles. There is also a Broncco...
  5. C

Broncco TX10 Rear fender

Looking for a rear fender for a Broncco TX10 Warrior . TX10 Diablo, Eagle, and Renegade are the same fender. Looking to buy a fender or trade for other TX10 parts. I have some 50cc and 75cc motor parts and a few cosmetic parts to trade . I would be interested in a parts bike if anyone has one...
  6. C

Wanted Broncco TX10 parts

Hello, I'm looking for Broncco Tx10 parts for the Diablo,Warrior,Eagle, and Renegade. I'm looking to buy a foot peg rubber , rear fender , horn and I am interested in parts or a project bike. I have some TX6 parts and some Minarelli engine parts I could trade.
  7. C

Broncco Diablo

Hello, I am looking for a muffler for a Broncco Diablo 75cc it has a 4 bolt flange looks similar to 50cc minarelli muffler that has a screw on flange. Also interested in parts or a parts bike Diablo / Warrior /or Renagade. Thanks
  8. C

Broncco Warrior/Diablo colors

Hello, I have my gas tank ready for paint and would like to paint it gold, like one i had when i was a kid. The tank i have was white I do not have a sample of the gold.Does any one know of a paint code or a car color that might be close. I did try to call PPG color library and asked if they...
  9. C

Broncco Warrior

Hello, I am restoring a 1971 Broncco Warrior, I am looking for a Huret speedometer kit, light kit ,decals any manuals or info. Thanks for any help.