Search results

1. The BLACKOUT KiD

SEEKING INFO FOR LIL INDIAN

Need a Lil Indian expert to provide some info for my frame stamped 10888. Seeking info on a number of things including: 1. Year bike was built. 2. Bolt hole size and spacing for both fender braces. 3. Brake cable dimensions and distance from caliper bracket, since mine is missing. 4. Does...
  2. The BLACKOUT KiD

Short PTO end on 130202

I recently picked up a 1974 5hp Briggs 130202 off an old tiller. Tank was pristine with no varnishing or dirt so things were looking good. The sheave on the PTO end was seized so I ended up cutting it right through the key way and wedging it off only to discover the shaft to be about one inch...
  3. The BLACKOUT KiD

WANTED: 1968 Taco 44 brake/sprocket

Seeking new or old 1968 taco 44 brake/sprocket set up. Attached is a photo of what I need. And if the Carlisles are on them I’ll take them too. Thanks!
  4. The BLACKOUT KiD

5 HP Briggs Rebuild

Picked up this 1966 5hp Briggs off of an old chipper. In the process of doing a complete overhaul to put on my Taco 44. So far the I found the carb to be cracked at the flange and bought a replacement along with gasket kit and electronic ignition to replace the points and condenser. Open to any...
  5. The BLACKOUT KiD

1968 TACO 44 kickstand?

I came across this original taco kickstand today and put it on my 1968 Taco 44. The bike is leaning quite a bit. Is this normal for these original kickstands to lean the bike this much? Were the kickstands a standard size for all models and years?
  6. The BLACKOUT KiD

MINI-GOTE frame

For sale I have this mini- gote frame. Located in Whittier California, I’m asking $300 firm. Please only serious buyers. Email me if interested watersaaron86@gmail.com
  7. The BLACKOUT KiD

BONHAM 500

I picked this roller up today for $60. Tag reads BONHAM model 500 serial no. 625. Is this a tote gote? Just searching for any info and parts availability.
  8. The BLACKOUT KiD

Lil Indian project

Just picked this up, Trying to find some info on it. Came with a jack shaft but not sure it’s original to the bike?