2. Vintagethings007

Can someone help ID this

What size tires n wheels for the 400x?
  3. Vintagethings007

Can someone help ID this

Thanks for the heads up.
  4. Vintagethings007

Can someone help ID this

That’s pretty cool I was thinking of get my sons a similar type.....btw.... Do yo know how the KH200 brake caliper compares to the KH210? I believe both have mounting hole spacing of 1 5/8 inches....but i was wondering if either will work on the cat 400x.
  5. Vintagethings007

Can someone help ID this

When you say race cart are you talking about the racing go karts forgive me for not knowing I am a car guy lol.
  6. Vintagethings007

Can someone help ID this

That is beautiful...looks like you got some other projects going on too. Thanks for sharing.
  7. Vintagethings007

Can someone help ID this

Ok thanks so now i am understanding. I saw an old brochure on the web from HPE Muskin I am sure it is posted here somewhere. I found it quite interesting. http://jleibovitch.tripod.com/id283.htm I was surprised to see the many variants.
  8. Vintagethings007

Can someone help ID this

So is the mfg?
  9. Vintagethings007

Can someone help ID this

Thank you so much I am totally new to this mini bike genre even though I had a few as a youngster. All I knew was they were minibikes but didn’t know what kind. Once again thank you.
  10. Vintagethings007

Can someone help ID this

Hello all i am new to the forum and i am wanting to build a minibike for my son. I have have had this frame for sometime...actually since i was a kid. Its been in my dads garage for many years. I think he is trying dump everything in there that he does not want on me but that is another story.