Search results

1. Bbqman

Tecumseh air cleaner

2. Bbqman

1971 MTD Columbia

3. Bbqman

Carb issue hs40

Well, I bought the service carb put my choke shaft on it. Still runs like crap Pops and backfires when I try and go full throttle. Once it gets going and it's warm full throttle does not open the butterfly the whole way. So full throttle I am going about 5 mph of that. Plus it idles to high and...
  4. Bbqman

Carb issue hs40

Well, I bought the service carb out my choke shaft on it. Still runs like crap Pops and backfires when I try and go full throttle. Once it gets going and it's warm full throttle does not open the butterfly the whole way. So full throttle I am going about 5 mph of that. Plus it idles to high and...
  5. Bbqman

7 hole exhaust

Hello, looking for a 7 hole exhaust with elbow for my h35 thanks in advance
  6. Bbqman

Carlisle Indian head tire

Hello, looking for 4 Carlisle Indian head tires with tread not slicks for my Rupp kart. Size is 4.10/3.5-5. Thanks in advance
  7. Bbqman

Carlisle Indian head tire

Looking for 4 Indian head knobbies for my Rupp kart. 4.10/3.5-5. thanks. I have original slicks in that size if someone is looking. Cracked sidewalls though
  8. Bbqman

Oem carb

Looking for a oem carb for my hs40-55408c part number 631795A. Thanks in advance
  9. Bbqman

H35 shroud

Looking for older 60's or early 70 h35 shroud with the serial number tag thanks
  10. Bbqman

Hs40 help

Hi, any one in they Philadelphia, pa area have experience with a old flatheads? Looking to have my motor checked out in person. Thanks
  11. Bbqman

Tecumseh h25

Looking for a Tecumseh h25 for my late 60's Rupp Kart. Period correct, doesn't have to run but as long as it turns over and has compression. Thanks
  12. Bbqman

Rupp go kart ID

Just picked this up. Can someone tell me where the serial number is or what I have here? Thanks in advance
  13. Bbqman

Hs40-55408c crank

Looking for a crankshaft for my tecumseh. 3/4" keyed. I screwed up my threads on the flywheel side. My engine model number is hs40-55408c. Thanks
  14. Bbqman

Hs40 exhaust bolts

Looking for size and or part number for my hs40 motor. Thanks. I have the original Taylor exhaust
  15. Bbqman

Headstock bearings

Hi, I am trying to replace the headstock bearings on mtd columbia. They look like the bearings I used on my wheels but they don't have a snap ring. They do have a lip on them though to hold on place. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
  16. Bbqman

Hs40 55408c side cover

Looking for a side cover for my motor. Pto side not flywheel side. Thank you
  17. Bbqman

Mtd cracked frame

Is a crack in a frame terminal? What would be the best way to fix? Thanks
  18. Bbqman

Mtd cracked frame.

Is a crack in a frame terminal? What would be the best way to fix? Thanks
  19. Bbqman

MTD Columbia stickers

Hello looking for the torque converter cover and fuel tank stickers for my 71 361-520. Not my bike picture is from brochure. Thank you
  20. Bbqman

Model and serial number tag removal

Hello, getting ready to disassemble my bike and get it ready for powdercoat. I want to save the original serial number/model number sticker and reapply after it gets done. Does anybody have any hints on how to remove without ruining the sticker? Thanks