Search results

1. Colemanman

Tillitson Charging System Help Needed

Ok cool thank you for the diagram. So i take it i already have i diode then?. I was watching a red beards garage video on YouTube and seen a 40 amp alternator for predator 670cc VTwin motor. It had brackets that mounted to the flywheel side of the motor and and a pulley that drived it off the...
  2. Colemanman

Whats does converting ac to a half wave dc signal do? Sorry for all the questions, im not too knowledgeable on the subject
  3. Colemanman

I believe there is only a single wire coming from the wire
  4. Colemanman

Ok i have a tillitson 212 hemi electric start engine and i have questions about the charging system. Currently im using the charging system to charge the battery which powers my lights. I have a 15 watt, 900 lumen tractor supply led light for a headlight and two tiny incandescent bulb, trailer...
  5. Colemanman

Tecumseh Powersport 6.0HP Engine Restoration

Good information man, thank you
  6. Colemanman

Tecumseh Powersport 6.0HP Engine Restoration

Today i decided to bust out my ole tecumseh junk engine and giver her a clean up. Then i decided to restore it. It came off a yerf dog go kart that my buddy bought. It sat for years on end so the carburetor is filled with corrosion and grime. My buddy immediately pulled this motor and bought...
  7. Colemanman

In Search of Predator 420cc Torque Camshaft

Right on right on thanks for the info. I might try having my dad help me polish the head. Hes got experience with some big block mopars so im sure.he could help me put. Yea i just got into the dnr trails this summer. Was riding in kalkaska michigan. It was a blast riding in the woods and...
  8. Colemanman

In Search of Predator 420cc Torque Camshaft

I got the stage one kit on it already. Id like to polish and clean the ports but have never done that before. Is that something that would be easy for a beginner.
  9. Colemanman

Springer Seat for a Coleman CT200U

Today im finishing my springer seat build for my coleman ct200u. Im adding it to reduce the impact, jolt and harshness of potholes, sticks and small obstacles I used the pivot and springs from a 1980s era craftsman vtwin 18hp lawnmower. I cut a base plate for the seat out of sheet metal and...
  10. Colemanman

WHOS STILL RIDING IN WINTER? SHOW YOUR RIDE

Is that a ct200u frame or the 100?. Very cool bike man.
  11. Colemanman

Dam man that thing is sweet. I really dig that. Is that a converter or jackshaft under the cover?
  12. Colemanman

I Have Has This Go Kart For A While Need Help With ID'Ing

Right on right on. Yea i looked on yerf dogs website and i didnt see that kart and i looked up murray go karts, and that was one if the first ones i saw.
  13. Colemanman

I wish i had a kit to convert my coleman to have tracks and a front ski. That would be the shit
  14. Colemanman

It depends on the brand of clutch. Hillards are 2 pieces and max torque is a 1 piece

It depends on the brand of clutch. Hillards are 2 pieces and max torque is a 1 piece
  15. Colemanman

I Have Has This Go Kart For A While Need Help With ID'Ing

Thats a Murray GT60102. Murray and yerf dog are two different go kart manufactures that have been close for awhile. Both use the tecumseh 6.5hp OHV engine, which is a fairly good engine aside from the typically tecumseh carburetor problems. Looks like a nice go kart by the way. Is it a live...
  16. Colemanman

Just got the first snow here in Michigan, and i took the coleman out for ride. I went back to the stock jackshaft and a 60t sprocket from a converter to keep wheel spinning down to a minimum for better traction. After that i aired down the tires for a lil softer ride and even more traction .It...
  17. Colemanman

Coleman CC100X

I like that little bike. Its cool looking. If go with the pz19 carb since its a slide and is more tunable. The stock one can remove the non removable carb jet with a torx bit and a hammer if you wanted to play with the stock carburetor. I dont know if you can remove and install other pilot jets...
  18. Colemanman

Need Engine ID Help

No problem man glad I could help you out. Good luck gettin her going man.
  19. Colemanman

Coleman/ Baja Sprockets

Im looking for more options for rear sprockets for a coleman ct200u. I have a 38,46,50,60, and 72. I find them fun to mess with but the step between gear ratios is pretty big except for the 46 and 50. Does any one know of any other sprockets that will work with it?. Maybe like a 55t or 65t any...
  20. Colemanman

Need Engine ID Help

It doesnt look like it would've been the stock motor. It looks like some form of 196cc clone engine most likely. Sometimes under the gas tank it says the bore and stroke of the engine. If its a 196cc clone it will say 68mmx54mm. Sometimes they dont mark the block with it. Alot of 196cc clone and...