Search results

1. L.skynrd

APACHE MINIBIKE?

Hello everyone. I recently bought this bike from facebook marketplace. I have been unable to find out much about it. I want to know what its original paintjob looked like since I want to do a full restoration. I can tell it is quite old. One thing that stands out on this bike is the piece of...
  2. L.skynrd

Need help identifying this old bike

Hello everyone! I recently picked up this bike and I need help identifying what type it is. There doesn't seem to be many original parts left on it apart from the frame and the old school clutch brake setup. The chain cover was thrown in with the sale, but I don't think it was originally apart...
  3. L.skynrd

Honda engine is making a metallic knocking noise when running

Hey guys, just finished chaining the oil and cleaning some exterior parts on this Honda GX120. I rode it around briefly, and then it started to make this awful clanking/knocking noise when running. The sound makes me think that two metal objects in the engine are hitting each other. I took off...
  4. L.skynrd

Will lighting coils work on this engine?

Hello everyone. I recently blew the original engine on my Baja warrior. I removed the flywheel, lighting coils and ignition coils. I want to know if the flywheel from the old engine will work on the new one. The current engine I am using is a power fist 212cc, and it appears to be similar to a...
  5. L.skynrd

Will lighting coil and work on this engine?

Hello everyone. I recently blew the original engine on my Baja warrior. I removed the flywheel, lighting coils and ignition coils. I want to know if the flywheel from the old engine will work on the new one. The current engine I am using is a power fist 212cc, and it appears to be similar to a...
  6. L.skynrd

Cannot find these tires anywhere

I have a Keystone deluxe minibike. Both tires need replacing, but I haven't been able to find the right tire. The size on the sidewall only says 4.00-5. The closest tire to this that I can find is 4.10-3.50-5, but these are way to skinny. Also the shipping prices for many of these tires are over...
  7. L.skynrd

Chain will NOT stay on

Hello Everyone. I bought this old bike a few months ago, I haven't been able to ride it a whole lot. The problem I am having is that the chain keeps coming off the rear sprocket. Nothing I do seems to rectify this issue. I started with replacing the chain, since the other one broke. This did not...
  8. L.skynrd

6.5hp Vanguard won’t start unless starter fluid is sprayed into intake

Hello everyone. I just got this 6.5hp vanguard for a good deal on fb marketplace. I cannot get it to run without spraying starter fluid into the intake. Once I do that, it fires right up, and stays running.
  9. L.skynrd

I need a 6.5hp engine under $100 ( hamilton Ontario)

Hello. I just blew my honda clone for my Baja warrior. I need an engine that will fit my bike. I need something to get me through the summer until I can go over the border and buy a predator. Doesnt have to be fancy, it just needs to run.
  10. L.skynrd

will a 7hp Tecumseh snowblower engine fit on a Baja warrior?

Hey guys, I recently blew the stock 6.5hp engine on my baja warrior. Im in ontario, so I am unable to purchase a predator 212cc at this time, since I cant get over the border. I have two months to find an engine before I take my minibike on vacation. I tried looking for old generators or...
  11. L.skynrd

Where can I find 105mm brake shoes in Canada

Hello everyone, I recently bought a minibike that has these small 105mm brake shoes. The ones in the photos have no pad left on them, and thus I need to replace them. I haven't been able to find any places in ontario canada that have these for sale that ship within a reasonable amount of time...
  12. L.skynrd

Minibike with front/Rear Shocks

Hey guys, I scored this minibike with a 4 horse honda off of facebook marketplace. It doesn't have any branding on it, does anyone have any idea as to what it may be
  13. L.skynrd

Replaced sheared flywheel key, engine fires more, but still doesnt start.

Hello Everyone, I made a post here last week about my briggs and stratton 3hp.I replaced the breaker points ignition to the electronic system. It had a flywheel key that was sheared in half, and thus I was unable to start it. I have replaced the key, and torqued the engine to the proper specs. I...
  14. L.skynrd

**HELP** Engine has spark but won't start

Hello everyone. I have this vintage Briggs and Stratton 3hp engine that I am restoring. I replaced the old breaker points ignition coil, to the modern electronic magneto coil. After I did that, it started right up and ran perfectly. From there, I removed the carb and gas tank, so I could repaint...
  15. L.skynrd

**HELP** Briggs and Stratton 3hp wont start.

Hey everyone, I have been restoring this old Briggs engine for a mini bike project. Before I took it apart to paint it, I replaced the magneto coil, and it fire right up. Once I finished the paint and reassembled it, I tried to start it, and it would not go. I sprayed starter fluid into the...
  16. L.skynrd

**HELP** Briggs and Stratton 3.5hp, fires but won’t start

Hey everyone, I have been restoring this old Briggs engine for a mini bike project. Before I took it apart to paint it, I replaced the magneto coil, and it fire right up. Once I finished the paint and reassembled it, I tried to start it, and it would not go. I sprayed starter fluid into the...
  17. L.skynrd

Gas is leaking into oil.

Hello guys. I have a 6.5hp Honda clone from a "Baja Warrior" bike. The oil is full of gasoline, causing it to misfire, and not idle properly. I have checked the float bowl in the carburetor to make sure that the needle for the valve is seated properly. Nothing seems to be wrong with the Floater...
  18. L.skynrd

Honda 6.5hp Clone stalls out

Hello guys. I recently bought a baja warrior of marketplace, and I am trying to get the engine running a bit better. The problem I am having, is that is stalls out at low rpms, so I constantly need to rev it in order to keep it going. It stalls mostly when I apply the brakes and come to a...
  19. L.skynrd

Dummy fuel tank

I am searching for a dummy fuel tank that would fit a Baja Warrior bike. It does not have to be the specific tank, as long as it will fit. I am located in Ontario Canada, near Toronto
  20. L.skynrd

Where can I find a Dummy Fuel tank for Baja warrior

Hey guys, just bought a Baja warrior, the dummy fuel tank has been removed, and I have looked all over for a replacement. I have found nothing for a reasonable price. Some sell for over $150 here in Canada. Does anyone know where I can find a reasonable looking replacement tank? I've tried...