Search results

1. S

Ec228r engine!

Thanks delray, only reason I’m sticking with the small sized block is because the billet bell housing on my mud motor frame, it’s bolt pattern is the 4x whatever predator back plate is. I was curious about the 301cc predator which is a big step up in hp but not sure if it has that same bolt...
  2. S

Ec228r engine!

https://www.eccarburetors.com/EC228R-NEW-EC-228R-Racing-Engine_p_1794.html
  3. S

Ec228r engine!

Thinking of just pulling the plug on getting this motor instead of hopping my predator Hemi up. anyone have experience with this ec built motor? Any input would be appreciated Will post link
  4. S

What’s the deal with mikuni?

It was an issue after the first time I took the boat out. Deleted it
  5. S

Also delray which throttle cable end do I need for that chikuni think I’ll need a 70 inch one
  6. S

Oh yea, I’ve run it a few times, it gets up to 9mph quick but not a damn bit faster -.-
  7. S

That is what I’m Working with. And I use stainless prop not aluminum
  8. S

What is this??
  9. S

Would love a link! All I see on amazon say does not take mikuni jets :/
  10. S

Thanks for the input delray, is they’re a certain brand of chikuni you prefer? Have a link for the one you used?
  11. S

Also out of stock there aswell
  12. S

For months I have been searching up and down countless sights and pages on google, I cannot find a genuine 22mm mikuni. (VM22-133) they have the Chinese knockoffs everywhere but I want the real deal, pay for quality the first time. I have been so tempted to pull the plug on a 24mm mikuni as it’s...
  13. S

212cc predator need suggestions!

Vm22 the genuine mikuni carb, everywhere on the internet is out of stock
  14. S

That actually makes great sense man! Especially with the idle! would love to hear if anyone’s secret vm-22 spot I cannot find anywhere
  15. S

Havnt been able to find his post about the mods etc but a lot of his videos, would be cool if you could link for me, also this is the cam I’m looking at https://www.gopowersports.com/hot265-camshaft-for-212cc-hemi-predator-196cc-clone-gx200/
  16. S

How’s it going everyone! First post here although over many years I have looked to this forum for advise as I used to ride mini bikes, Wasn’t sure on where to post but I think you group may help me the most. This motor is on a backwater mud motor kit instead of a Minibike frame, so turning a...