Search results

1. H

Finally found a picture... now what is it?

I've been trying to find a picture of a mini bike I had when I was a kid and finally found one! Details are foggy, but I remember my Dad ripping around on it. These pictures are spring 1986. Any ideas on it? I tried zooming in, but I can't make out what was on the tank. Maybe like Rockland?
  2. H

Any ideas on this one?

Picked this up today. It was well farm engineered before I stripped it down. There are no markings or ID numbers. It looks like the scrub brake was added on at some point, it has an amateur weld job. It had a rope start 5s on it that im sure was not original. Let me know if you'd like to see any...
  3. H

Cat 300X questions

Hey all, I've got an early 70's Cat 300X that I am redoing. Not looking to do an original restoration, but it would be close with my own touches. Somewhere along the way, somebody cut the scrub brake off. I'm ok with it, but that is one question. The 1971 Briggs 3hp I have for it doesn't have...
  4. H

Go kart frame questions

What is it? The seat snaps perfectly to the frame, so I assume it is stock. Clean welds on it too. The holes in the seat back look like options for a seat belt of some sort. I can't find anything that has the front axle supports like that.