Search results

1. E

Briggs flathead exhaust

I’ve just finished my first actual build of a mini bike engine. I used a Briggs IC block and head a billet flywheel and rod from ARC a cheater cam from Dyno cams and I’m useing EC carbs Chinese style Mikuni carb with their intake. I’ve ground and polished the exhaust and intake ports and then...
  2. E

Briggs cam

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this. But I’m trying to find a 94ss cheater cam for my briggs5hp and I’m hoping someone could steer me in the direction of one. Thanks!
  3. E

Briggs 5hp won’t go full throttle

I have an older Briggs 5hp flathead in my mini bike. I recently put a new vm20 carb kit from ec carbs on it. The engine will start and idle great. But once I start riding and open the throttle all the way the engine sputters as if it’s not getting enough gas. Then every once in awhile if I roll...
  4. E

Briggs flathead/torque converter

I recently have been changing up things on my mini bike. My frame has been and still is an Azusa frame and fork with a 1970’s Briggs 5hp flathead. The first version of the bike had 5 inch wheels with a centrifugal clutch and band brake. Now I’ve gone to 10 inch wheels and an Azusa drum brake...
  5. E

Mini bike gas tanks

I recently bought a gas tank from handmade-parts on eBay. Handmade-parts was the name of the eBay store. They say they specialize in make gas tanks for mini bikes. They look like great tanks and they’re supposed to be made in the US. However I’m starting to think I got taken. I haven’t heard...
  6. E

Briggs flathead w/ float style carb. Throttle linkage

I’m working on a Sherpa that has a Briggs 5hp flathead with a Walbro carb. What’s the best way to hook up the throttle linkage. I’ll post a few pictures of it.
  7. E

Tote gote drive train

I’m new to this site so I’m not sure where to post this question. But I’m trying to figure out how my tote gote transmission goes back together I have two bikes and purchased them as basket cases. And just was hoping to find some good pics or diagrams to work from.