Search results

1. Thxcuz

7 hp Briggs,

I picked up a 7hp Briggs for 20 bucks. Are there any performance upgrades I can do to it? Or did I find another oddball (they seem to find me) I’m new to mini bikes but I’d like to make a street legal bike with taller wheels. Is that a thing? I want it to be a thing
  2. Thxcuz

Is this 5hp or 8hp

I’m getting this engine for 20 bucks. I just want to know what I’m getting into. The seller can’t find any markings. Thanks
  3. Thxcuz

Bitting the billet

I got some OT money so I’m bought a billet flywheel for my Subaru. What, if any performance upgrades can I expect (besides the obvious - not having the flywheel blowing up when I hit maximum rpm)
  4. Thxcuz

If you had a choice...

I have a chance to get some used engines cheap 1 is a predator for $80 1 is a 5hp briggs for $50 1 is a 10hp tecumseh for 70 I have no idea if they run here are the pros that I can think of Predator - lots of after market parts Briggs - a flathead looks cool Tecumseh - has an electric start...
  5. Thxcuz

Carb question Subaru engine

I have a Subaru ex21 with efi. I was thinking of replacing the fuel injection with a carb. My logic for this is I would expect the efi would become problematic after a while and a carb is easily fixable. The problem is, I have no idea of what jets they use and I assume adding an less...
  6. Thxcuz

New guy here

First off, hi. I’m a noob. This is my first build like this. I’ve worked on Chinese scooters, Chinese engine kits, mopeds and an old Sears 50cc motorcycle. I had an idea after being constantly annoyed by my latest motorized bicycle build - I saw some kid was selling an old Kawasaki frame with a...