Search results

1. jsonthes

Simplex Challenger Axle Rebuild

Anyone know how to rebuild the dead axles on the Simplex Challenger 60'
  2. jsonthes

Simplex sportsman compact wheel removal

My on going saga with chain coming off, I figured out chain was hitting bolts of the added bolted on #41 84 tooth sprocket bolted on top of a # 35 72 sprocket. I would like to remove rear wheel to remove 84 tooth and go with a #35 chain. How do you remove wheel, it appears as the axle needs to...
  3. jsonthes

Simplex Sportsman Compact chain problem

The chain of my all original Sportsman Compact has a problem with chain coming off, chain does seem to stretch even with new chain. The #41 14 tooth clutch is not original nor is the chain. What is correct chain and tooth number is best. It's a Continental Red Seal 175 3/4 shaft, rear sprocket...
  4. jsonthes

Looking for West Bend 820 Clockwise flywheel.

Looking to buy a flywheel for West Bend 820 from a counter clockwise at pto engine, these flywheel turn clockwise. If not marked, it can be checked with a compass.
  5. jsonthes

looking for Clinton Panther A490 engine clockwise rotation

I am looking to buy a Clinton Panther A490 clockwise for a build. pm me Thanks in advance
  6. jsonthes

Looking for a chain guard for Simplex Sportsman Compact

I have a 1963 Sportsman Compact in need of a chain guard.
  7. jsonthes

Simplex sportsman chain guard needed

I am looking for a chain guard to complete my Simplex Sportsman Compact, any one know or have one available for sale?
  8. jsonthes

Simplex Sportsman Compact

Pictures of new pit bike
  9. jsonthes

Continental Red Seal 175

Just picked up Simplex Sportsman Compact with Continental Red Seal 175, model 1120 or L120, I would like any info, manuals on engine and parts, would like to replace the engine end plate at clutch side where kick start ears are broken.
  10. jsonthes

My new Simplex Compact Sportsman

I just bought a Simplex Sportsman to go with my Mark IV racing go kart as a pit bike, it is all original condition, anyone know of a chainguard for this?
  11. jsonthes

Looking for West Bend 820 counter clockwise flywheel

I need a replacement flywheel for my 820, needs to be cw rotation for engines that run ccw at pto.
  12. jsonthes

Wanting to buy West Bend 820 ccw rotation at pto

Looking to buy West Bend 820 for left side of Simplex Challenger Mark IV vintage racing kart, these are counter clockwise rotation at clutch side engines with model numbers ending in odd number ie. 82023 call John at 513-708-5426
  13. jsonthes

New acquisition a Simplex Mark IV to go with my other

Just paid way too much for an awesome original Simplex Mark IV kart, I've already got a left and right Westbend 820 engines for the dead axel. Plan full restoration, already scored the iconic tank and new seat. Pictures of both karts!!
  14. jsonthes

My Simplex Challenger Mark IV w/dual 820's

Just joined thought I'd share my kart. Just added GEM V12 with Hartman linkage, four carb monster