Search results

1. S

1968 rupp tt500 fresh restoration

Another fresh restoration 100 correct
  2. S

1968 rupp tt500

1968 rupp tt500 for sale perfect just restored, all rupp, all 1968 except engine is 1971....bike is gorgeous ready for displaying or riding. 9000.00
  3. S

Rupp 1968 headlight bucket rivets.

Just got my headlight back from the chromer ,and my mind was blown when I saw he ground out the rivets and chromed all the pieces separate..... Has this happened to anybody else? They never told me they were going to do it just when I got there and picked anybody know. The size of the rivets and...
  4. S

68-69 chain guard

Is it absolutely impossible to find a 68 -69 rupp chain guard. Craigslist.. now sucks to much advertising
  5. S

They Don't make this anymore

Does anybody know if another manufacturer makes something like the rear brake switch for 68 tt 500? Or does somebody have a picture of one in detail so I could possibly make it. Or have one they'd be willing to sell
  6. S

Taillight rupp

Hello .....i need a taillight for a 1969 rupp roadster anybody have one to sell
  7. S

Tecumseh engine rebuild

Does anybody know of any gentleman out there that restores rebuilds tecumseh engines that I could send my engine to
  8. S

Selling tt500 project

Purchased this TT500 to restore but have not had time to finish started it certain stuff is done ready to let go...3000..........also have tons of other stuff getting rid of maybe 2 or 3 complete 69 roadsters l would do 5000 for everything more pictures of more stuff..... to much to list