Search results

1. B

1969 Bonanza ACE 100

Everything original. Every bolt, nut, etc. Runs and all. Have videos of whatever you’d like. Bought from original owner last year unfortunately it just sits here and would rather someone have her who cares for her more! I originally was going to restore the tank and whatnot. BUT, I realized...
  2. B

ACE 100 Help!

Having issues finding info on the oil change. I know the oil drain plug is on the bottom. But what exactly are those 2 bolts on the left side? I took them both out and nothing drained. But they were very gummed up
  3. B

1970 Bonanza ACE 100

Just picked this bad boy up! From original owner! 1970 Bonanza with original ace 100 motor!
  4. B

HELP WITH AXLE ADJUSTER!

I got the Bearkat up and running! However there is no option for a n axle adjuster / block to help the rear axle from moving forward and putting chain out of wack. Any ideas? I added a thumbnail. Thanks
  5. B

BearKat Twister oil?

Anyone have any idea what oil a Bearkat twister takes? Can’t find any info due to its age. 1965 thanks
  6. B

Bearkat Twister!

Thanks for the ad! Picked up this fully functional and running Bearkat Twistwr for $100 yesterday! I also have a built coleman ct200u, but the comfort and driveability might make this my new go to! I do want take the motor out and throw as big of a predator engine in as possible. Possibly a...