Search results

1. FastMiniBike

How to take out broken Crank Shaft Nut

Hey, this is a total long shot, but why not try to friction weld a screw to the bolt with a drill press?
  2. FastMiniBike

PZ20 on my 3hp

im gonna try and 3d print an adapter and then cast it with a sand mold. may try and sell these cheap.
  3. FastMiniBike

Be careful....Lots of scammers

yep, never pay friends and family for an item that needs shipped.
  4. FastMiniBike

Bonanza Shocks

I rebuilt mine, it was easy. make sure to grease everything up really well.
  5. FastMiniBike

Bonanza BC1200 Clutch Guard

I didnt realize this. thank you for informing me, I wasnt sure why everyone kept backing out of the sale. Price is now OBO, i have no idea what it is worth at this point, it came off of a bc1200.
  6. FastMiniBike

Jack shaft problem on a Baja heat65 mini bike please help

maybe just straight chain it if the sprocket isnt on the other side of the engine
  7. FastMiniBike

kc57 passed on the sale. not a problem. attached are pictures of the guard.
  8. FastMiniBike

Stripped threads

im not sure, man that is unfortunate though. If it was just 1 thread, Maybe install the helicoil and only go to 10 foot pounds with a lockwasher or something. Unless it was one of the bottom boltss, this dosnt seem to be a bad option.
  9. FastMiniBike

I have a 1965 bonanza bc1200 clutch guard. $50 shipped obo. ill get pictures of it tonight. im in Missouri next to lee's summit.
  10. FastMiniBike

Bonanza BC1200 1965

sold
  11. FastMiniBike

Bonanza BC1200 1965

Great Little Bike, freshly rebuilt shocks, tires have good tread, re-geared for some speed of around 50mph (still have the slow gearing as well) original gopower rims and also the original fenders front and rear, I tore the bike down to the frame and gave It a nice paint job and then put some...
  12. FastMiniBike

Fully built 9000rpm 196cc Baja Freshly built

you wanna buy it? otherwise I don't see a need in wasting my time.
  13. FastMiniBike

look up the cam. its a super grind x. https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/super-x-dyno-cam.html target rpm 7500.
  14. FastMiniBike

nah man it's fine, it was all warmed up and those parts are spin tested to 17k anyways.
  15. FastMiniBike

TECUMSEH 2 STROKE

still available?
  16. FastMiniBike

$400 or best offer. Located in Lone Jack, Missouri. Will ship to lower 48 states, PayPal me $100 and i will refund what i don't use. Experienced engine builder. Billet Connecting rod (.020), billet flywheel with 35 degree timing advance, dyno cams super grind x cam (.275, this thing makes max...
  17. FastMiniBike

Bonanza... But not sure which one

Thanks! I was super exited that i found it and actually traded a non running 1981 yamaha pw50 for it cause i missed my ct200u. any idea what year it is and is there any sort of identification number anywhere on it?
  18. FastMiniBike

Bonanza... But not sure which one

I think its a b1300 from the 60s but i want to make sure.
  19. FastMiniBike

not many builds with briggs inteck 6.5 ohv's.

any races near kansas city, MO?