Search results

1. Ravenite

This bike was given to a friend of mine yesterday.

All I know about it is it was built in 2001 by a guy in Michigan named Joe Walmsley and painted by Christy Chrysler. Can you guys tell me anything about it?
  2. Ravenite

Has anyone tried to fit a 3D Motorsports manual clutch to a GTC jackshaft plate?

I'm going to have to modify the plate but I'm worried about sprocket and chain clearance.
  3. Ravenite

Wiseco Piston Question?

I'm currently assembling a Predator 212 and am installing a Wiseco flat top piston. The problem is that it came with 5 rings and the piston only has 2 grooves. I have the scrunch ring and the 2 oil rings on either side of it seated into place on the bottom groove of the piston. This leaves me...
  4. Ravenite

Welding, Machining and Fabricating in your area?

I've been wanting to do a write up on this somewhere for a while. I figured this is a good place for it. What area are you from and how is your access to welding, machining and fabrication when a work or personal project (not just minibikes) exceeds your skill level or capabilities? What is...
  5. Ravenite

Paul's Karts Head

Hey guys, new to this forum and I have a question. I'm currently doing my first full build and I ordered a head from Paul's Karts. It's a Predator 212 hemi head with a welded intake tube, 60lb valve springs, big titanium valves, etc. Basically his flagship product with all the options. I'm...