Search results

1. Kyle1980420

Predator 224

Has anybody else had the problem with shutting your predator 224 down? First I had a couple problems getting it started and now I can't get it to shut off.... Help??
  2. Kyle1980420

Exhausted...

Hey all!! Been awhile since I've been on here. Hope all is well. I'm going to get ready to the point... my question is this.... After I added the exhaust, the bike has better take off than my motorcycle, but the top speed has decreased dramatically..... It also backfires when I'm riding and I...
  3. Kyle1980420

Head light wiring to predator 212cc

Can anybody please tell me if I can wire the headlight the the predator 212cc engine to the Coleman ct200uex?? The plug on the light maybe lost but I have the wire. Can it happen? Thanx
  4. Kyle1980420

New style tires

Awesome thanx!!
  5. Kyle1980420

New style tires

hey all just a quick question. my Coleman CT200UEX is tire size 9×7.00-8. My question is this..... Will any tire that size work on my bike? Will any of these work? Best places to look. Thanks
  6. Kyle1980420

Help!!!

Do I'm not sure how to word this.... On my Coleman CT200UEX headlight wire has a plug, but the Duramax engine I put in just has wires. I'm attaching photos. Please help?!?! What wires to i hook up the light to??
  7. Kyle1980420

Stupid Question....

Can someone please explain what happens when you remove the centrifugal clutch and run a straight chain to the spocket??? Watching a video only tells me how to do it- not why... Thanx in advance
  8. Kyle1980420

Family photo

Yea I basicly started riding before i started walking lol. I just never have been mechanically inclined. I stopped riding for almost 10 years after i was hit by a drunk driver & almost lost my leg. When i bought This mini bike & my new street bike, it was the first time ive been back on 2 wheels...
  9. Kyle1980420

Family photo

I miss my mini bike... But the engine is here and the other parts i need.... Are shipping now. So soon I hope.... I will ride again !! i still have my big bike lol
  10. Kyle1980420

While im waiting on my parts.... Had a little fun

I thought they were different when i bought them. I was going to use them on my bike, but not exactly what i thought. So i put these on my big bike. I love them
  11. Kyle1980420

Family photo

Man those are sweet!!
  12. Kyle1980420

208cc 7hp crankshaft bolts....

Here's the the clutch i ordered for the 208cc 7hp duramax engine i ordered... Also- cause im new to this, does this tell me the bolt size i need to mount the clutch and assembly to the engine?? And the clutch says 6.5hp.... Will it work on 7hp? Clutch will be here like wed. Just need the bolt...
  13. Kyle1980420

While im waiting on my parts.... Had a little fun

So while im waiting..... I did this i cant wait to hit the road with these on here lmao
  14. Kyle1980420

New engine...

I let someone mess with ghe govoner & ended up blowing the engine. I had that bike less than 3 months. Still pissed
  15. Kyle1980420

New engine...

If it fits- yes- if not than no. More thrn anything- jusy looking for help. Not sure what im doing- this is my first swap. I ran into issues as soon as I started..... The bolts from the old engine wont fit to hold the assembly. Idk what size the new engine (duramax 7hp 108cc) takes.
  16. Kyle1980420

New engine...

So besides having to figure out the bolts, will this work? I have a 7hp 208cc-- this says 6.5hp. Or can you show what i should get? Something with bts preferably lol. Thanx
  17. Kyle1980420

New engine...

So if I take the hose off, im ok?? Going to be bored the next 2 days with rain so i need something to do lol.
  18. Kyle1980420

New engine...

What about the hoses that are attached to it? 1 goes to the top of the gas tank
  19. Kyle1980420

New engine...

The old bolts are to big and only go in a tiny bit. Imml gonna try the ons that come with the new one but that little black box is on the way.. Not sure what it is.
  20. Kyle1980420

New engine...

Hopefully the pics help what im trying to say lol. I dont know much about mini bikes- but it won't wont even come close. And what's this littls black box? Cause its blocking the assembly from going on...