Search results

1. M

DB30 has no balls. Please help

Thanks for everything guys. I talked to him and just told him to 212 swap it. I already ordered the max torq clutch and the motor adapter plate. I said the same thing as you guys, it’s not worth it and to just swap it. Last question. Will I have to lengthen the chain on it for the new motor? Or...
  2. M

Yes. It’s bone stock as far as I know. Only thing new on it is the carb and clutch. I did the governor thing to see if it would help. Nothing has so far. It’s annoying cause the motor runs perfect. It just won’t move. Best way to try and explain it would be, take a very large heavy person and...
  3. M

I will also add that when the rear tire is on the ground, the Rpms won’t climb. The bike isn’t bogging down, it’s trying hard but going nowhere. Rpms do not climb.
  4. M

To be honest I haven’t pulled it off yet. He put a new one on because it was having this problem and he thought a new clutch would fix it. He said that it acts the same way with both clutches. Are these able to be adjusted?
  5. M

Hey guys. I’m at a loss and I need the help of the experts. I’m trying to fix this db30 with the 97cc motor for a friend of mine and here is what’s happening. Bike has a new carb and new clutch. Starts first pull and idles all day long. Problem is that it won’t move at all. If I pick up the rear...