Search results

1. Rupproady777

What year is my rupp roadster?

Thanks for information ! Yes I believe your right . Gone through a lot of photos of rupps and the all have that pleated top your talking about
  2. Rupproady777

I thinks it’s fair to wonder it’s original , here’s a picture from the other side , things stitched and made pretty damn good , wouldn’t say “ it not being original “ and understatement
  3. Rupproady777

Gx 140 header and air filter

So I have an old gx 140 in a rupp roadster , wanted to put a header and Intake on . Bike runs great with just the header but with the big intake runs way to hot and lean , iv tried every size of jet to richin the ratio but no luck , maybe stock carb won’t allow anough fuel and need slid carb ...
  4. Rupproady777

Thanks you very much for information I am going to go check seat pan this morning , another thing I noticed is my seat is smooth along the top with no stitching across it like every other rupp seat I see online , was wondering if maybe that was specific to a year ?
  5. Rupproady777

the original frame Color was black I think when I sanded it down there were no Color’s other than black till I got to metal .
  6. Rupproady777

Oh really eh , that’s to bad would love to know the exact year and serial number ! Thanks for the info
  7. Rupproady777

This was my first dirtbike 18 plus years ago my dad bought from garage sale for 20 bucks , the original motor was scrapped back then and we put this gx 140 Honda motor in it , the bike sat in the shed for a very long time , just recently got interested in it again and went over it and re painted...
  8. Rupproady777

Wondering what year my rupp roadster is ?

This was my first dirtbike 18 plus years ago my dad bought from garage sale for 20 bucks , the original motor was scrapped back then and we put this gx 140 Honda motor in it , the bike sat in the shed for a very long time , just recently got interested in it again and went over it and re painted...
  9. Rupproady777

Gx 140 in rupp roadster

Hey guys , new to mini bike world , pulled my roadster out of the shed that’s been sitting for 16 years , it runs pretty good (cleaned carb,new fuel,tune up) but wide open it seems like it sputters , I’m wondering if because the motor is slanted that maybe my carb angle is causing the sputter ...