Search results

1. Rupproady777

Gx 140 header and air filter

So I have an old gx 140 in a rupp roadster , wanted to put a header and Intake on . Bike runs great with just the header but with the big intake runs way to hot and lean , iv tried every size of jet to richin the ratio but no luck , maybe stock carb won’t allow anough fuel and need slid carb ...
  2. Rupproady777

What year is my rupp roadster?

This was my first dirtbike 18 plus years ago my dad bought from garage sale for 20 bucks , the original motor was scrapped back then and we put this gx 140 Honda motor in it , the bike sat in the shed for a very long time , just recently got interested in it again and went over it and re painted...
  3. Rupproady777

Wondering what year my rupp roadster is ?

This was my first dirtbike 18 plus years ago my dad bought from garage sale for 20 bucks , the original motor was scrapped back then and we put this gx 140 Honda motor in it , the bike sat in the shed for a very long time , just recently got interested in it again and went over it and re painted...
  4. Rupproady777

Gx 140 in rupp roadster

Hey guys , new to mini bike world , pulled my roadster out of the shed that’s been sitting for 16 years , it runs pretty good (cleaned carb,new fuel,tune up) but wide open it seems like it sputters , I’m wondering if because the motor is slanted that maybe my carb angle is causing the sputter ...