2. Ministry Of Mud

My first true mini bike!

Lot a tank.
  3. Ministry Of Mud

My first true mini bike!

Tanks a lot.
  4. Ministry Of Mud

My first true mini bike!

It makes me laugh that because he laughed he forfeited his safe operation instructions.
  5. Ministry Of Mud

I'm still here .. With record heat all month.. dug my project out..

It's either hot and dry, or raining all the time depending on where you live. I vote band brake, I'd prefer disc over all followed by drum.
  6. Ministry Of Mud

My first true mini bike!

Had a Doodle-bug style mini when we were kids, motor had no power, brakes weren't that great, didn't have it very long. The other kids had Honda 50's. So yeah, we are simply living unfulfilled childhood. And mini bikes are addictive.
  7. Ministry Of Mud

My first true mini bike!

Ah yes, the 5% Ethanol blend, I run with that!
  8. Ministry Of Mud

My first true mini bike!

I'm building one as well, I have a thread here on it. I'd be further ahead, but it seems to rain on my days off, I am poor and garageless. :( Oh, and I'm 52. You know as a kid you always wanted to make one, mostly a go-kart though, I used to drool over the Carl Heald bikes in my Dad's Popular...
  9. Ministry Of Mud

Typo or Bad Negotiator?

Yeah,...Can I buy the motor and bike separately? If not I'll take the motor now, and decide to buy the frame later on?
  10. Ministry Of Mud

What was it?

Did he like to sniff the shrubbery as well?
  11. Ministry Of Mud

What was it?

I hope Otis is earning his keep guarding the shrubbery.
  12. Ministry Of Mud

Bride of Frankenstein - a cure for leftover parts cluttering the workshop.

With my angle grinder, and cheap welder, I feel like a 'Metal god'. I know that feeling you talk about. The power to melt and join and form metal is an amazing thing.
  13. Ministry Of Mud

Bride of Frankenstein - a cure for leftover parts cluttering the workshop.

The engine is level enough, it's the TAV that makes it look like it's not.
  14. Ministry Of Mud

Where can I find a GTS frame on the eastcoast?

I assume you live in Canada? We get screwed hard on shipping charges.
  15. Ministry Of Mud

Can someone please tell me what this is?

People who ask a lot of questions, stupid or not, tend to be the smartest people among us. Stupid people don't know much, because they do not inquire.
  16. Ministry Of Mud

Can someone please tell me what this is?

If you look up 'stupid questions' in the dictionary, you may find my picture there.
  17. Ministry Of Mud

Ive created a monster

Disney is fake, mini-bikes are real, ...she knows this.
  18. Ministry Of Mud

It was given to me!

I saw some kids in the neighborhood last summer with one of those, as they turned I believe the rear tires tilt and they both make full contact as they tilt.
  19. Ministry Of Mud

I started building a mini bike...

Just an update, the motor I put in just for the pic and to size it up for fitment, it's a Power Fist 208cc! Was waiting for them to go on sale, only $130.00CDN. May get another. The gooseneck has been replaced and moved forward as I had gooseneck quality issues and steering radius issues, but...
  20. Ministry Of Mud

I need help!!

A blown gasket causes white smoke,...in a water cooled vehicle. Is there water in your oil, or gas, or in your muffler? Otherwise I don't know white smoke.