Search results

1. Fat Tony157

Fox Campus on Ebay

Picked up this project and decided I will never get to it. Hopefully someone from OldMiniBikes snags it! Ebay - Vintake Fox Mini Bike 1967-69
  2. Fat Tony157

Minico Trail Jet forks

Hello. I am looking for a set of forks for a minico trail jet, but would be interested in any minico forks you might have. Would also settle for just the lower tubes for the suspension.
  3. Fat Tony157

Gilson parts

SOLD!
  4. Fat Tony157

Gilson parts

Trying to sell everything as a lot. $50 for everything pictured, buyer pays shipping. I am selling all of my Gilson parts left over from a build i did years ago. Handlebar has one handle end that looks like it was repaired at somepoint and it is missing one of the fork tubes. You can still see...
  5. Fat Tony157

What frame is this and what is it worth

Trailhorse was my guess because of that front wheel. Thing that throws me off though is the brackets for the rear axle do not look the same as a trailhorse. Looking at pics though, I would agree with you on Cheeftah
  6. Fat Tony157

Monster moto/ motovox forks

Thanks for the responses guys. I was hoping to find something used to save a few bucks though.
  7. Fat Tony157

Monster moto/ motovox forks

Looking for forks and handle bars from a motovox or monster moto. They could either be the rigid style or suspension. Lmk what you have and what you are thinking for price.
  8. Fat Tony157

Rupp 10in wheels/tires with brakes

Rupp 10in 5-hole wheels with "Rupp Motocross" 3.00-10 tires. Both wheels come with complete drum brake setups and rear has a 54T sprocket. Wheels of some slight surface rust but nothing extensive. Tires have a bit of dry rot, but I would still ride on them. Plenty of life left on the brake...
  9. Fat Tony157

Can anyone ID this clutch?

Sorry if these pics come through massive.
  10. Fat Tony157

Thanks Dick. I do see some similarities to the mercury clutches but I haven't found one that looks like this one. The only markings on the inside say "Max RPM-4000." No other markings that I can find inside or out.
  11. Fat Tony157

Hey guys. This clutch came on an engine I got in a package deal years ago. I finally put it on a bike the other day and am super impressed with it. Very smooth engagement with a decent launch. I can't find any info on it though. No markings, and I haven't found a picture of another one. Does...
  12. Fat Tony157

Noram GE clutch

Sold!
  13. Fat Tony157

Noram GE clutch

Yes, #35 chain. Probably should have had that in the listing.
  14. Fat Tony157

Noram GE clutch

Price drop. First $50 +shipping gets this
  15. Fat Tony157

Noram GE clutch

Selling my Noram GE series clutch. Comes with a 14T drum that uses roller bearings, and a 12T drum that has a bronze bushing. Heavy shoes, and red springs. Should engage at 1,950rpm. Good working condition with very little use. I sold my built predator and no longer have a use for this. $80
  16. Fat Tony157

Who made this mini? Help please

Definitely a trail sport. These trail sports have become somewhat of a unicorn for me. I have tried to buy a trail sport probably 5 times now. Every single time I am either too late, or the buyer sells it to someone else. I will own one some day! Edit: i see you found it out its actually a...
  17. Fat Tony157

Baja Blitz Motor Upgrade

Does the engine idle when you start it? It will remain about half open with the engine off.
  18. Fat Tony157

Quick and dirty Honda-Doodle

Love the maaco special. If you don't remove it or mask it off, its getting painted! Lol I've used a couple of those ebay repop tanks and have never had an issue with any of them. Pretty decent for the price. Just wish they came in black at that price.
  19. Fat Tony157

Baja Blitz Motor Upgrade

I use an adapter plate on mine and I can remove the gas cap without issue. I even have the taller plastic cap with the protrusion on the bottom side. Only mod I did was get rid of the tether chain and fold the chain tab flat on the bottom of the cap.
  20. Fat Tony157

Doodlebug problem

If that doesn't fix it, look into the clutch. I've had clutches cause the same noise. Fixed by taking off the c-clip and separating the clutch sections, then adding a light film of oil on the bushing.