Search results

1. Fat Tony157

Fox Campus on Ebay

Picked up this project and decided I will never get to it. Hopefully someone from OldMiniBikes snags it! Ebay - Vintake Fox Mini Bike 1967-69
  2. Fat Tony157

Minico Trail Jet forks

Hello. I am looking for a set of forks for a minico trail jet, but would be interested in any minico forks you might have. Would also settle for just the lower tubes for the suspension.
  3. Fat Tony157

Gilson parts

Trying to sell everything as a lot. $50 for everything pictured, buyer pays shipping. I am selling all of my Gilson parts left over from a build i did years ago. Handlebar has one handle end that looks like it was repaired at somepoint and it is missing one of the fork tubes. You can still see...
  4. Fat Tony157

Monster moto/ motovox forks

Looking for forks and handle bars from a motovox or monster moto. They could either be the rigid style or suspension. Lmk what you have and what you are thinking for price.
  5. Fat Tony157

Rupp 10in wheels/tires with brakes

Rupp 10in 5-hole wheels with "Rupp Motocross" 3.00-10 tires. Both wheels come with complete drum brake setups and rear has a 54T sprocket. Wheels of some slight surface rust but nothing extensive. Tires have a bit of dry rot, but I would still ride on them. Plenty of life left on the brake...
  6. Fat Tony157

Can anyone ID this clutch?

Hey guys. This clutch came on an engine I got in a package deal years ago. I finally put it on a bike the other day and am super impressed with it. Very smooth engagement with a decent launch. I can't find any info on it though. No markings, and I haven't found a picture of another one. Does...
  7. Fat Tony157

Noram GE clutch

Selling my Noram GE series clutch. Comes with a 14T drum that uses roller bearings, and a 12T drum that has a bronze bushing. Heavy shoes, and red springs. Should engage at 1,950rpm. Good working condition with very little use. I sold my built predator and no longer have a use for this. $80
  8. Fat Tony157

My DB30 build

This is one that I just finished up. I bought it for $150 and it was very clapped out. The engine plate had about 20 different holes in it, and the frame had multiple layers of rattle can resto. I decided I wanted to do something different, so I lowered it 2 inches overall. This was achieved...
  9. Fat Tony157

Please help with ID

I've spent more time than I care to admit trying to figure out what this bike is. I'm hoping someone here can help me. Thanks in advance!
  10. Fat Tony157

My quarantine build

Since we're locked in our house for the foreseeable future, decided now is the perfect time to get some projects done. I thought it might be a fun challenge to do a build 100% from parts and supplies I already have. Not going to the store or ordering anything. I decided to start with this...
  11. Fat Tony157

Wheel bearing question

Hey guys. The wheels that came on a sears runabout I aquired recently have some wheel bearings I've never seen before. They look like standard 1 3/8 bearings you see on everything. What makes these strange though is the inner tube that rotates is one solid tube between the bearings. Its not a...
  12. Fat Tony157

Lil indian spitfire

What you see is what I have. The handlebar knobs are frozen solid and the right peg mount is broke off. Otherwise its a very solid frame. $175 obo. Will ship at buyers expense Full album here
  13. Fat Tony157

Lil indian

I'm clearing out the hoard! Selling my lil indian. Would guess its a 68-69 but not 100% sure. I can get the serial number later. It's a great runner. 3.5hp briggs of the same era. Fires on the first or second pull every time. Fresh oil, rebuilt carb. Real comet clutch. Just fire it up and go...
  14. Fat Tony157

What is this?

Just picked this up a few hours ago. I've been searching but haven't been able to figure out what this frame is. Any help would be greatly appreciated
  15. Fat Tony157

Need help with a lil indian

What's up guys? So a couple weeks ago I picked up this lil indian. I need some help figuring out what all is original and what is not. Obviously the engine is not original. I'm just trying to figure out if the seat, headlight, brake setup, and wheels are all correct for this bike, or if changes...
  16. Fat Tony157

Manco streaker (late model)

I'm selling my manco streaker. 4hp robin engine that runs well. New clutch New chain New tires. Its not perfect, but would be a great entry level bike for someone. $250 firm. Located in Lombard, IL
  17. Fat Tony157

Manco Streaker

For this years build-off, I decided to do this Manco streaker I've had laying around for awhile. Hopefully I picked the right category, I'm assuming its a pre 1989 based on the fact that is has aluminum split rims but I'm not 100%. The plan is to bring it back to mostly original, with the...
  18. Fat Tony157

Copying plastic parts?

Whats up guys. I've got two later model manco streakers that I'll hopefully be building in the next couple months. The issue I have though is I only have the clutch cover and fenders for one of them. The other is missing all of these parts. So I have a good set I could use as a template. Does...
  19. Fat Tony157

Manco Streaker parts

Looking for a set of plastic manco streaker fenders. Also looking for the plastic clutch cover. Please let me know what you have!
  20. Fat Tony157

Sears roper big wheel parts

Up for sale is my uncompleted build-off bike. It's a mostly complete Sears Roper big wheel. This is the model that was setup for a battery and lights. All of the big parts are there. You will need all of the little things to make it complete. (clutch,brake shoes, throttle, brake lever, etc)...