Search results

1. MiniBixe

Longer bolt for Rear Axle on Bt200x

There we go... nasty looking welds, but they seem to be working. Thanks for your help, everybody!
  2. MiniBixe

Why not weld directly to the frame?... It just kinda scares me. I am capable of welding it, but I don't know enough yet to not mess up the actual frame. I may try welding tabs to the frame, or i might go with temporary C-clamp tabs around the tubes. I am only a few weeks into welding, so i want...
  3. MiniBixe

I just checked the "warehouse store". The OVERALL length is 333 mm, but its Ct200u axle is only 320 mm (or 12.5984 inches) from under the hex head to the end of the threads, nearly the same as my stock axle. Thanks for the suggestion, though! I'm gonna try to mount it to the frame, somehow.
  4. MiniBixe

Like I said, this is my first real welding project, so it's not pretty! :scooter:
  5. MiniBixe

I just went back to the shop, tried out a whole buncha bolts, only an 11/16th fits. I am giving up the idea of a longer axle mount. I can't find an 11/16thx 14 inch bolt. o_O I am gonna try to fix it to the frame somehow. Anybody have a suggestion on that?
  6. MiniBixe

Brand new stock is 14mm, or 0.55 inches. I can't find a 14mm x355 bolt anywhere. Think i could pull off a 1/2-11x14 bolt? I could also sand it down a little to make it fit. $11 gamble.
  7. MiniBixe

I just calipered it and came out with 0.58 in, and 14.8 mm. That should acommodate a 5/8 bolt right? (Correct me if I'm wrong) Think this one would work? ebay. bolt 5/8-11x14
  8. MiniBixe

I'm welding some more stuff on it this afternoon, and I still need to paint it. I'll post it this evening. This is my first welding fabrication project.
  9. MiniBixe

Sheesh... that should have been easy...! I'm still a newbie in the field! :rolleyes: Thanks for your help Michael! Gabe
  10. MiniBixe

Hello, I welded up a rear rack for the Coleman yesterday, and the rear axle bolt (obviously) is too short. I could buy a $45 bolt from the Coleman Rack, but i don't want to spend over $20. I checked McMaster-Carr, Grainger, Amazon, Lowes, and some other companies for a 5/8 x 14 inch bolt, but i...
  11. MiniBixe

Snowmominibike?

Hello, Anybody ever made a mini snowmobile or minibike track conversion? I would like to design one this year, making a track out of a used tire... Any responses welcome!
  12. MiniBixe

Coleman BT200x stalls going down a hill

I'll try boiling it. That seemed to work on my old tractor.
  13. MiniBixe

i checked all of these, but with no luck. As i test-ride it, it seems to be getting worse...:rolleyes: Now whenever i let off the gas, it ALWAYS stutters. I am baffled.
  14. MiniBixe

Ok, i'll try this today. Thanks for your suggestions, SAT. I'll tell my results this evening...
  15. MiniBixe

Hello all, I am having trouble recently with my Coleman BT200x. It stalls as soon as i let go of the throttle, especially riding down a hill. Seems less powerful than before. I thought it was a clutch issue, and cleaned and oil the clutch. (the right way) No luck... Any suggestions? Thanks in...
  16. MiniBixe

Help! not sure if my wiring is wrong or its that the connections arent permanently secured

Hi there, I have a small tractor (that frequently breaks down), and one time the ground to the frame had rusted over. Are you positive that the ground is working? I re sanded the ground plate and wire, and it worked fine after that. Good luck!
  17. MiniBixe

Chain Issues on Bt200X

Okay, I got it done. Thanks for all your help, toomanytoys! The Coleman ready to ride again!
  18. MiniBixe

Chain Issues on Bt200X

Should I cut the master link or just a random one? Do i need a replacement link?
  19. MiniBixe

Chain Issues on Bt200X

Thanks for your help, toomanytoys. I'm on my way to the garage to try it out.
  20. MiniBixe

Chain Issues on Bt200X

And I run this preeeeety hard. I think 25+ hours on bad terrain. Checked the whole chain system, and chain stretch appears to be the only solution.