Search results

1. MiniBixe

Longer bolt for Rear Axle on Bt200x

Hello, I welded up a rear rack for the Coleman yesterday, and the rear axle bolt (obviously) is too short. I could buy a $45 bolt from the Coleman Rack, but i don't want to spend over $20. I checked McMaster-Carr, Grainger, Amazon, Lowes, and some other companies for a 5/8 x 14 inch bolt, but i...
  2. MiniBixe

Snowmominibike?

Hello, Anybody ever made a mini snowmobile or minibike track conversion? I would like to design one this year, making a track out of a used tire... Any responses welcome!
  3. MiniBixe

Coleman BT200x stalls going down a hill

Hello all, I am having trouble recently with my Coleman BT200x. It stalls as soon as i let go of the throttle, especially riding down a hill. Seems less powerful than before. I thought it was a clutch issue, and cleaned and oil the clutch. (the right way) No luck... Any suggestions? Thanks in...
  4. MiniBixe

Chain Issues on Bt200X

Hi guys, My Coleman Bt200x chain stretched over the last few months, but it (and the sprockets) are still in good shape and I don't want to replace them. Also, it is tightened all the way, but there is still 1-2 inches of slack and I throw it about once per half hour. I don't have a big enough...
  5. MiniBixe

Bt200x idles high

Hi guys, After repairing my engine, my old problem is coming back worse. My Coleman bt200x b minibike never idled quite right. After the fix, it is worse, idling at almost full speed. It is strictly non-adjustable. What should I do? Thanks!
  6. MiniBixe

Bt200x won't start after crankshaft replacement

Hi guys, I'm new here but have used this forum as a resouce for the past year. I bought a Coleman Bt200x b last year, and it has run smoothly, with only minor issues. About a month and a half ago, my clutch tension bolt came loose, and I was foolish enough to not to replace it.( I just...