Search results

1. M

New peerless- no keyway ?

I’ll just cut my own keyway and have the hubs machined to fit.
  2. M

3. M

So I just received my new peerless 100series for my tri sport only to find out that there is no keyway cut for the wheel hubs. Also the threaded part isn’t long enough to accommodate the original hubs. Has anyone else had this problem? Any solutions or am I just heading to the machine shop...
  4. M

Trisport axle

Steel
  5. M

Trisport axle

I broke down and ordered one from the surplus centre
  6. M

Trisport axle

Ha! Yup she’s pretty much done. After doing some research I was under the impression that some of the older lawn tractors used the peerless style differential rear axle. I might just have to bite the bullet and shell out the money to have one shipped up here.
  7. M

Trisport axle

I’ve seen them for sale I was just hoping I could find one from an old lawn tractor as it would cost double the price of the part by the time I got it to Canada
  8. M

Trisport axle

Hey new guy here! I just picked up an absolute basket case of an alsport tri sport that I’m going to try and revive. The main issue is the rear axle is toast. I’ve read a lot about the peerless 100 series axles but they don’t sell them up here in Canada. Does anyone know of any other options...