Search results

1. Z

Resurrection

Do you have any pics of the condition?
  2. Z

Resurrection

After MANY months, I was finally able to get more progress pics together. I did a little dry fit mock up this afternoon. Most of the painting is done, now. I'm going to have some touch-up work, but I'm satisfied with it, overall. I just finished my seat today. I had to use a...
  3. Z

Resurrection

These are the tires I bought: https://www.ebay.com/itm/174724543045?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=Yu1isRwTQVm&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=ooFNn-TTT9a&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COP These are the shocks...
  4. Z

Resurrection

I had a terrible time trying to find tires that I was happy with. I found the shocks on ebay. I'll try to get links to both up here later.
  5. Z

Resurrection

Thanks, it did feel pretty good proportionally when I sat on it before tearing it down. I'm really looking forward to getting it back together to see how it rides.
  6. Z

Comment by 'zcarcrazy' in media 'IMG_8854'

Hi. I'm building the same mini bike, and was wondering what fenders you chose to use and where you got them. I see many listings on ebay, but I wanted to make sure that if I ordered any they would be narrow enough.
  7. Z

Resurrection

Here are a few more progress pics. One modification I made was to lengthen the swingarm by 3". I wasn't able to find shocks that were the exact same length as original, so I added length to the swingarm to keep similar geometry.
  8. Z

Resurrection

Orange Flash it is! It was definitely sold by Sears. I made sure to save the "VIN" tag from the frame before the respray.
  9. Z

Resurrection

Hey, everybody. This is my first post, and I wanted to introduce my project. I'm rebuilding my first (and only) mini bike from my childhood. To the best of my knowledge, it's a 1979 Manco Orange Crush. I've run across differing details regarding the ID, but this is what I'm sticking with...