Search results

1. 661_Minis

What is it? Taco 22?

Someone local to me is selling this, is it a taco 22? Or Temecula bob? And also can the frame be saved? I don’t care about the bars or engine since there not original. I mainly want the frame
  2. 661_Minis

Taco 22?

Someone local to me is selling this, is it a taco 22? Or Temecula bob? And also can the frame be saved? I don’t care about the bars or engine since there not original. I mainly want the frame
  3. 661_Minis

Alky engine converted to gas

Hello, I have a Briggs flathead that I would like to convert to gas for a mini bike I have, I had bought this engine and a few other engines and parts from an estate sell. so I don’t really know much about the engine,it looks to be open modified to me but idk. I believe it ran on alky before...
  4. 661_Minis

Briggs flathead engines

Hello, just recently I had bought a few Briggs flathead engines that look to be built modified engines that are complete. They have been sitting far about a year from what I’ve been told, My question is how can I find out what fuel these engines were ran with? They all have tillotson like...
  5. 661_Minis

Piston to valve clearance

Hello, I’m currently building a 212 non hemi and have ran into some issues with my piston to Valve clearance.. I aligned the cam dots and put the side cover on, put in my pushrods and spun the engine over and my piston is hitting the valves, I personally think my pushrods are way too long (...
  6. 661_Minis

How can I measure spring install height

Hello, I will be installing 26lbs springs in a non hemi predator and would like to know how can I measure the spring install height without any special tools? Thanks
  7. 661_Minis

How can I measure valve spring install height

Hello, I will be installing 26lbs springs in a non hemi predator and would like to know how can I measure the spring install height without any special tools? Thanks
  8. 661_Minis

10.5 to 1 compression ratio on a predator 212

Hello, I’m building a predator 212 non hemi and need advice on achieving a 10.5 to 1 compression ratio, how much should I shave the head? I haven’t measured how deep the piston is in the hole yet because I already took the whole engine apart and I’m waiting on my ring compressor and other parts...
  9. 661_Minis

10.5 to 1 compression on 212 predator

Hello, I’m building a predator 212 non hemi and need advice on achieving a 10.5 to 1 compression ratio, how much should I shave the head? I haven’t measured how deep the piston is in the hole yet because I already took the whole engine apart and I’m waiting on my ring compressor and other parts...