Search results

1. swamperjmb

Brakes

Wanting ideas on some brakes other than the garbage drum brake on my ct200u. Thinking maybe a band brake for the clutch or disc brake with a dual piston caliper? I hit 60 mph yesterday and that crappy drum brake isn't reliable.
  2. swamperjmb

Tav or clutch?

Long time no see peeps! Have a question only you guy's can answer. My son is building a street mini and wants to know if a Tav or a clutch would be better for a higher HP motor?
  3. swamperjmb

I found another!!!!!!

I bought this for my older son. I couldn't get any ride time on mine because he was always riding it, so I figured I would get him one :smile: It needs a few things but all in all 30 dollars and he's on the road!!!! Snowco three wheeler. Runs great and starts easy. My son just outgrew...
  4. swamperjmb

Jackpot!!!!!!

Well as some of you know, around here the trikes a scarce. So I got bored and a little tipsy so I decided to post craigslist ads in a few different city's in Missouri. I had no idea that people would respond with a quickness. Some of these people have never thought about selling because they...
  5. swamperjmb

Black Friday

Jeez, did any of you guys get out and shop this year???? It was a freaking mad house!!!!! We started off at Wally World to get the samsung xm20 so I can do you tube stuff and they were sold out before I even got to the back of the store!! Lots more people shopping the deals this year. Stood in...
  6. swamperjmb

Snowco Fast Scat

OK, so I was gonna wait till spring but the bug bit me!!!! I got this toy off Jleon and decided to fix her up. First thing I did was to strip all the stuff this bike collected over the years. Here is pics the way I got it before the strip...............
  7. swamperjmb

Spark Plug

Do any of you guys use a different type of spark plug other then OEM????? I was thinking about maybe getting a split fire or triple platinum or somethig like that.................................................
  8. swamperjmb

Real Mini Bike!

HI, i got a REAL mini bike that runs like a champ.It has a 6.0 Mitsubishi engine. it has A TOP SPEED OF ABOUT 40..It has a governer u can take off.but i never bothered to take it off.it does have some scratches.but overall it looks good. thisbike is not a speed bike!...its a trial bike and im...
  9. swamperjmb

fire hawk mini bike like new

This would be a great chrismas gift! It is a automatic motorcycle with a 6 horse mitubishi motor. perfect for kids or adults that just want to putt around. Call 573-581-8058 ask for dennis. night call 573-581-0620. or checkout our go-carts!!!!!!!! •Location: mexico mo. •it's NOT ok to...
  10. swamperjmb

Snowco trike

Hey guys, I got a snowco trike that I would like to put back to original. Can you post some pics of the backside where the motor is mounted. I am trying to figure out how the torque converter was hooked up and if there's anything different about mine thats not like yours...... There's not really...
  11. swamperjmb

8hp Briggs & Stratton I/C Rental Duty - $75 (Paola, KS)

Motor for go-cart. Has clutch I think I missed out on this!!!!!!!!
  12. swamperjmb

Mini bike engine Briggs 3hp

I have a 3 horse Briggs the engine has maybe 20 minutes of run time. It was in the box when I got but was missing the mag and governor I put a old mag and a chip to make it run. model 80202 type 1515 01 3/4 inch crank shaft Kevin 816-807-8924
  13. swamperjmb

Mid 70's rupp roadster mini bike

MID 70'S RUPP ROADSTER (COLLECTORS ITEM) NEEDS A LITTLE TLC, BUT RUNS LIKE TRUE CHAMP! ALWAYS KEPT MAINTAINED AND KEPT IN THE GARAGE. HAS BEEN NOT BEEN RODE IN A YEAR BUT WILL FIRE RIGHT UP. NEW BACK TIRE AND DRIVE CHAIN. ALSO HAVE NEW EXTRA CLUTCH BELT. LAST TUNE UP WAS IN 2005 AT...
  14. swamperjmb

Mini Bike with 5 HP Briggs & Stratton

Mini Bike in Excellent Condition. Motor has fresh rebuild on it and has been ported, decked and a Crane cam installed with a straight header pipe for maximum performance. Noram Clutch. It will run 40 MPH or more. You can see it is in great condition. I have what I am asking for it in the motor &...
  15. swamperjmb

Very fast gokart

have a really fast go-kart for sale it has a 6.5 hp motor on it. Will put pics up soon . if interested call Jason at (913)660-6077 thank you •Location: GARDNER •it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  16. swamperjmb

Tecumseh powersport

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/for/1431455378.html bran new never used stored inside great for go cart or mini bike •Location: kansas speedway •it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests [img]...
  17. swamperjmb

Here We Go!!!!!

Well folks, bend over and grab your ankles.............................................Lord Monckton Says UN Copenhagen Treaty Will Create Communist World Government
  18. swamperjmb

Tav Question

OK ,you all know my Monkey Wards bike, can I put a Tav on it????? I hate to spend the cash and it not work " Well I can make it work" but, I kinda don't want to butcher what I have " Even though I have butcherd it enough"!!!!! I know theres two kinds " Symmetrical and Asymmetrical " I cant keep...
  19. swamperjmb

Is this a Duck?????

This guy wants 100 bucks for this. Cant tell if its a duck or ???????
  20. swamperjmb

Looky what I found!!!!!

Well it's not really that big of a deal, but these are kinda hard to find around here cheap!!!!!!! The Briggs I just picked up last night for $50. The guy said he guaranteed it to run. He took it off of his leaf vac???? I had to take it to the carwash and blast the heck out of it. It was coverd...