Search results

1. D

McCulloch 101B, need a (LH) starter.

Does anyone have any ideas on where I can get a (LH) starter for a McCulloch 101B???
  2. D

Reproduction Saxonette Recoils! Arctic Cat, Fox, Colman, and more...

Thank you Nate for your fine craftsmanship and for keeping our Sachs motors true to original and alive !! #youretheman
  3. D

Arctic Cat Screamer Exhaust

What about the manifold coming off the motor ?? I’d be interested in one or two of those.
  4. D

Comet 20, 30 clutch adapter for 820 West Bend Power bee engines

Hey RokonDave, Do you got any of those adapters left ??
  5. D

Need 9/16” bore clutch for Westbend 700

This is my Minibike Motor Mancave
  6. D

However, I still am further ahead (on the pavement too) by getting the wealth of knowledge that I could not even find on the internet and a new, cool friend. ... as well as the “Cool Cats” I meet on this site !! #thanksagainguys
  7. D

Thank you also O.J.didit for the shout out. Being that I run a wire EDM and can mock up a custom sleeve fairy quickly and on the cheap, I was already going to use that as my plan B.
  8. D

I’m so grateful that guys like Jim are still in existence. He never once tried to be a “salesman”. He actually just dug into what I had and what I wanted to do and gave me exactly what I needed. I can’t wait to meet the Man (the myth, the legend) and shake his hand in person.
  9. D

I now have new chains coming, because they keep stretching (before they break). I’m in the process of tearing it down to paint and replace the rubber and I will soon post a pic of this beast.
  10. D

Jim looked up the specs to my 700’s, took into account the kind of action my kart would be seeing and came up with a sprocket/spring selection that makes this Wildcat launch off the line and have immediate acceleration coming out of the turns.
  11. D

Three words: BIG JIM DONOVAN !!! Besides the fact that I always try to support small businesses, my experience with Jim Donovan, from MaxTorque, was professional, very informative and custom tailored to what I have and what I needed to unleash the pony power to the pavement. (Thank you Havasu...
  12. D

I stumbled upon a barn find Percival Wildcat with only the Westbend 700 CW (right) motor. I found a Westbend 700 CCW (left) motor, but need to find a 9/16” bore clutch that fits on the shaft. Does anyone know where I can find one ?? (I think it’s a Noram)
  13. D

9/16" Clutch Shoe Assemble 2 Stroke Power Products Westbend ?

Hello, my name is Dan. You don’t still have that 9/16” clutch or know where I could find one, do you ??
  14. D

I am very interested in buying one or two when they are completed. I am a Toolmaker by trade and am impressed by your attention to detail and quality of work !!! ⚙️
  15. D

For sale: Vintage Sachs 5 speed motor (50S)

My name is Dan and I would love to buy this motor from you. Email me at krahedaniel72@gmail.com
  16. D

Hi, my name is Dan and I am interested in purchasing whatever you got, because I can not find anything else that even comes close to a Sachs recoil. krahedaniel72@gmail.com