Search results

1. S

Engine venting and leaking valve cover

Update: So I went out today and got a tee barb to try and test that out and see how it would perform and it seems to be working pretty well! I split it put it in between the line going from the governor hole to the valve cover and sent the other line coming out of it to the catch can with a...
  2. S

I couldn’t provide photos at the time. I stated that originally. I tried giving the best detail with what I had. Sorry.
  3. S

It’s coming off a kart and going onto a barstool. Non hemi. I can try and look for an intake manifold with a pulse fitting.
  4. S

Ah ok. I may just use a three way valve on my catch can to fuel pump line and just have the third barb just be a vent to free air. Thanks.
  5. S

By any chance do check valve block oil from flowing through them? If that’s the case then I have an idea for what I’m going to do
  6. S

Just to make sure a check valve is one of those one way valve right? Always get confused by the names of these things. I have a couple laying around that I could use on my lines but I don’t have any currently on my setup.
  7. S

Ok that makes sense problem is that I don’t have another hole in my block or valve cover to vent something off :/. I can try to splice off the catch can to pump line and throw a three way valve in it and throw filter on the end so it can bleed some pressure out. Or better yet splice it off from...
  8. S

I was under the impression that the pulse pump had a little breather on it. The little golden thing in the middle.
  9. S

Predator 212 Can provide photos tomorrow at school at the moment
  10. S

Hi, Just curious to know what you guys think of my crankcase setup and if it’s ok or not to run. Currently it’s set up as the following: Governor hole to valve cover. Other valve cover hole to catch can and the second catch can hole to a vacuum pump. Just want to know if pressure will be ok with...
  11. S

Solution to a cam problem

Just looking across YouTube a bit. Saw that at 13:30 in this video, you can hear the same exact knocking noise i'm having when the spring compresses and decompresses. Not too sure if this helps, but maybe this can provide more light on whats going on
  12. S

Think it was firing? I dont remember its been so long
  13. S

When I first installed it, it worked 100% completely fine. Besides the often kickback it had when starting.
  14. S

Yes it 100% started when I installed the head/new rocker arms
  15. S

Its not the compression relief sadly. I can hear it when I'm turning it over by hand both forwards and backwards and when I'm pulling it.
  16. S

My geometry seems fine, I measured it with paint.
  17. S

Ok, so I swapped in the 5.110 pushrods and I remembered why they didn't work. They are too short, as in the 10 point lock nut can't screw around the adjuster, so those are out of the question. Also I saw a video that RGB posted only like a day or two ago where he disassembled a motor he built a...
  18. S

Hi again, I'm here to post about a problem I've been having for a while now and to find any solutions to this issue. For the past 2 months, I've been trying to find the exact place of origin to this problem, and with the help of another use, ole4 (pretty sure that's his name), I've scoped it...
  19. S

Valves hitting piston?

So what would be the solution to this? It does only happen when the spring is compressed and starts to let off.
  20. S

Valves hitting piston?

But what I find weird about this is before I switched over to the 1.3 rockers and the new head, it never made this noise