Search results

1. S

Engine venting and leaking valve cover

Hi, Just curious to know what you guys think of my crankcase setup and if it’s ok or not to run. Currently it’s set up as the following: Governor hole to valve cover. Other valve cover hole to catch can and the second catch can hole to a vacuum pump. Just want to know if pressure will be ok with...
  2. S

Solution to a cam problem

Hi again, I'm here to post about a problem I've been having for a while now and to find any solutions to this issue. For the past 2 months, I've been trying to find the exact place of origin to this problem, and with the help of another use, ole4 (pretty sure that's his name), I've scoped it...
  3. S

Valves hitting piston?

Hi, I'm building a highly modified 212 and seems to be almost done. But I've run into a potential issue. I think the valves are hitting my piston. I'm thinking this because when I turn the thing over, it makes 4 clicking/clunking noises(?). Below I've attached a video (google drive) where I pull...
  4. S

Knocking noise/throttle cable question.

Hello! I have a couple of question I would like to ask you guys today regarding a 212 I have been building for quite some time: Knocking noise: 1. So recently I replaced the head of my predator 212cc non-hemi and once I was done with it, I went to go pull it over without the spark plug in to...
  5. S

Lash caps not staying on.

As the title says, I recently ordered some lash caps off NR racing and when I put the on, they kind of just slide on and don't stick and they can just be pulled off with my finger tips with little effort. I know for a fact they are the right size for the valve, but I just can't seem to get them...
  6. S

Handheld electric starter question

Hi, I have been looking into buying one of those handheld electric starters for my go kart. I have decided on the one I will probably get, but I have one question. I see that on some websites that it says that certain flywheels are used with those. But my main question is, I have a billet...
  7. S

Mikuni Carb/fuel delivery issue

Hi, I have a mikuni 22 that I'm having some problems with. When I try to feed it fuel, fuel doesn't even go down the line into the carb. But the weird thing is, that when the carb is attached to the manifold it does this, but when it's off, it flows perfectly fine. I tried cleaning it twice...