Search results

1. Kartman01

Can Anyone Identify This Gas Cap?

I’m trying to find a gas cap like the one in the photo, which is a Terra 1100. I’m guessing the tank and cap were used on other minibikes… manufacturers seemed to leverage lots of common parts in this period. If anyone has any thoughts or leads on who made these caps, please let me know. Thanks!
  2. Kartman01

Rupp Style Gas Cap

I have a Terra 1100 I am restoring and in need of a gas cap like the one in the photo. I believe this style tank was used on Rupp, Fox and perhaps other minibikes. Thanks for any help!
  3. Kartman01

Another Terra 1100 Buikd

I’ve started another Terra 1100 build, here is the progress for this afternoon. I am looking forward to riding this one!
  4. Kartman01

Terra TM-950

Making progress on my latest Terra minibike project, a TM-950. Progress was stalled as - per usual - trying find parts. At least we made some progress today!
  5. Kartman01

Toyoco Mini Bike Parts

WANTED: Toyoco mini bike original throttle and brake hand controls. Thanks for looking
  6. Kartman01

Terra Trailtopper Restoration Complete!

Completed the restoration of my Terra Trailtopper… I had one of these when I was 9 and am thrilled with how it turned out. The most difficult parts of the restoration were the seat (which has a distinctive heat seal pattern) and the unique hand controls (throttle and brake). These bikes were...
  7. Kartman01

WANTED: Horstman Primary Parts

I have a Horstman primary clutch for a minibike restoration I am doing, unfortunately it appears to be missing a 'spider' or sleeve that has 3 ears and fits between the center of the clutch and the sliding sheaves. Does anyone have a clutch like the one in the photos for sale? Or just the sleeve...
  8. Kartman01

WANTED Comet TC 88 Clutch

Seeking Comet TC88 Primary and secondary. Let me know if you have anything. Thanks!
  9. Kartman01

WANTED: Minico Throttle and Brake Hand Controls

Hi, I am seeking hand controls for a Minico minibike, I am in need of both the throttle and brake assemblies. Any condition will work, please let me know if there is anything out there. Thanks!
  10. Kartman01

Horstman Primary Clutch Question

I just bought a Horstman primary (which I believe was used on Arctic Cat minibikes) and have a couple questions: 1) how does this clutch work? I’m not seeing how anything moves on the side with the springs; 2) do I have all of the parts for the clutch? I assume the two halves line up on the...
  11. Kartman01

Horstman Clutch Question

I just bought a Horstman primary (which I believe was used on Arctic Cat minibikes) and have a couple questions: 1) how does this clutch work? I’m not seeing how anything moves on the side with the springs; 2) do I have all of the parts for the clutch? I assume the two halves line up on the...
  12. Kartman01

Need Parts For Shin San Tong Minibike

I am seeking throttle and brake handlebar assemblies, front and rear fenders and front forks for 'San Tong' style minibike. I believe Grand Prix and other minibikes used the same forks. Please see photos for reference. Thanks in advance for any help!
  13. Kartman01

Tecumseh Lighting Coil Plug

Does anyone have a drawing or know what each of the 3 wires going to the 3 prong plug do? Which is ‘hot’, which is ‘ground’, etc. I’m trying to figure out the wiring on my bike and it would be helpful to know what each wire coming out of the engine does. Thanks!
  14. Kartman01

Help With Torque Converter Set Up

I am restoring a minibike that uses a Horstman primary/Horstman secondary (5/8” symmetrical belt). I am in need of two primaries and have been unable to locate anything. I am now looking at a modern setup (20 Series) or try to find a Comet TC88 primary/secondary. My questions: 1) What would...
  15. Kartman01

WANTED - 5/8" Primary Torque Converter for Symmetrical Belt

I am looking for a primary torque converter clutch for a 5/8" symmetrical belt for a restoration I am working on. Ideally in good working condition. Please PM me if you have anything. Thanks!
  16. Kartman01

WANTED: Fork Bushings

Folks, anyone have plastic fork bushings like the ones in the photo? I am in need of eight of them. Thanks in advance for any help!
  17. Kartman01

Tecumseh Kickstarter Help

Hoping someone can help me with this. I am in need of a 590507 ‘dog spring’ for a Tecumseh kick start. It is item #23 in the attached drawing. Thanks for any help!
  18. Kartman01

Tecumseh Kickstarter Help

Hoping someone can help me with this. I am in need of a 590507 ‘dog spring’ for a Tecumseh kick start. It is item #23 in the attached drawing. Thanks for any help!
  19. Kartman01

Contact Info For Bikerscum

I’ve been trying to reach a member, Bikerscum, but it appears he has not been active for quite a while. I understand he was making springs for Tecumseh kickstarters and I am in need of one. If anyone can PM an email or phone, I would really appreciate the help. Thanks!
  20. Kartman01

Wanted: Grand Prix (or similar) Front Forks

I am seeking a Grand Prix front fork setup like the one in the attached photo. I believe several minibikes in the 60’s/70’s used similar triple tree fork set ups. Thanks for any help!