Search results

1. D

Dune Cat

Do you have Pics?
  2. D

Muskin Dune Cat

Thank you for the offer. I found one in Texas. If shipping weren't so high I'd entertain buying yours. I'd still buy another if it were closer. The one I bought cost 3X the price I paid to ship it
  3. D

Muskin Dune Cat

I don't quite get your post. Are you selling it? There are plenty of pictures of them on the internet.
  4. D

Muskin Dune Cat

Thank you.
  5. D

Muskin Dune Cat

I'm in Northern California but will pay to have parts shipped. I will be needing foot pedals and one of the baby moon hub caps is missing. Thanks for the reply
  6. D

Muskin Dune Cat

Tony, I found a Dune Cat. It is being shipped to me. It will need the drive train gone through. Do you have any suggestions for upgrading it to a more modern engine and drive train with more power?. Also, it does not have the original vinyl seat in it. Would any upholstery shop be able to make...
  7. D

Muskin Dune Cat

Will you sell it?
  8. D

Dune Cat

Thanks!
  9. D

Dune Cat

I am willing to have it shipped from anywhere. I'm in Northern California
  10. D

Dune Cat

I am looking for a Dune Cat. Any condition. Thanks
  11. D

Muskin Dune Cat Find! (Help Needed!)

If anyone is selling a Dune Cat please let me know! Would love to buy one for my grandson
  12. D

Muskin Dune Cat

I am looking for a Dune Cat for my grandson. If anyone has a lead on one please dm me. Thank you! Dave
  13. D

Dune Cat

Hello all. I am looking to purchase a Dune Cat for my Grandson. If anyone has a lead on where to buy one I'd appreciate it. Thanks for the add to your community. Dave