Search results

1. cl350rr

Wanted: Clinton #46-674 (403171) Crankshaft

Looking for a crankshaft, preferably NOS or good used for an engine build Thank you for any leads R
  2. cl350rr

FS: Rupp Sprint Tank Wall Hanger

For sale, as found, unrestored condition. Check pictures for condition, could be restored by the RIGHT craftsman, light surface rust but mounting frame is solid, most scuffs will buff out. Custom aftermarket honeycomb accessory still installed inside tank and included for full price offer...
  3. cl350rr

WTB: Steel 4" Wheel Rim

I am in need of a steel 4" split rim with built in bearing holders (no separate hub) like in the picture. Does not have to be exactly the same but must have the bearing mount on the rim. please respond with price plus shipping to 23452. Thank you
  4. cl350rr

Name that Frame:

I found this neglected and abused frame at an old mower shop near by. I know it has had a lot of interesting "work" done to it over the years but there is enough left for a nice ratt build. The fork is nearly identical to my ARCO and the front of the frame looks similar but the rear...
  5. cl350rr

Go Kart Drum Brakes

Does anyone here run internal shoe drum brakes on a vintage Kart?
  6. cl350rr

Clinton E65 Parts

looking for parts to get my E65 running.
  7. cl350rr

I call it Death Wish

This popped up on CL yesterday for about the price of a happy meal so I could not pass it up. At first glance I thought it was a home built and probably not worth the effort, then I got to looking close at the frame and it appears to be either a kit or a commercially sold Kart. It sits low...
  8. cl350rr

Briggs Crank Drilling Jig

I like making my own tools, especially if I need it often. I made this up a few years ago to deal with 2hp Briggs and Stratton crankshafts that are not factory threaded for a retaining bolt (to retain the clutch). It's as if they did not expect every engine to wind up on a go kart or mini bike...
  9. cl350rr

Small Block Briggs Ball Bearing Crankshaft

I am a big fan of the 1970s small block (2-4hp) Briggs and Statton flathead engines, likely from spending most of my youth behind the handle of various lawn mowers. A few years ago I came across a couple of 1970s mini bike frames (Byrd Wren and an Arco), both of which needed a lot of work. The...
  10. cl350rr

WTB: Briggs and Stratton PN 395259 or 497504 Crankcase Cover

looking for the PTO crancase cover for a 2hp or 3hp briggs flathead engine, this is the cover with an enlarged hole for a ball bearing crank. Need 3 covers total. also interested in 2hp or 3hp ball bearing crankshafts