Search results

1. tbird

Baja DB30 foot peg springs?

Does anyone have any extra db30 foot rest springs that they may want to sell?
  2. tbird

Db30 foot peg springs

Does anyone have any extra db30 foot rest springs that they may want to sell?
  3. tbird

Wanted: Colman 200u front fender

Does anyone have a front fender for a Colman Trail 200u that they would sell? Just picked one of these up but the front fender was missing.
  4. tbird

DB30s rear brake cable barrel

I have a DB30s (Metal fenders) that I just picked up and the brake caliper and brake cable were messed up. I got a cable and caliper off a person on here and the barrel end that goes in the brake lever is smaller then the original barrel. He said he took it off of a DB30s just like the one I...
  5. tbird

Upgraded db30 engine plare

Looking for a upgraded DB30 engine plate like they sell at OldMiniBikes warehouse. Baja Doodle bug db30 engine upgrade plate::DB30R::OldMiniBikes Warehouse
  6. tbird

Wanted DB30s parts

Looking for DB30s parts: Kickstand and spring Brake cable Brake caliper Rear chain guard If anyone has any of these items for sale please let me know. Tbirddipp@aol.con Thanks!
  7. tbird

Wanted DB30s parts

Looking for DB30s parts: Kickstand and spring Brake cable Brake caliper Rear chain guard If anyone has any of these items for sale please let me know. Tbirddipp@aol.con Thanks!
  8. tbird

You've got to be kidding me..... Lol

Custom MiniBike 5.5 hp
  9. tbird

4.10x3.50x4 knobby tire

4.10x3.50x4 knobby tire (no brand name) Tread isn't to bad on it. Asking $5
  10. tbird

4.10x3.50x4 saw Tooth tire

4.10x3.50x4 saw Tooth tire (no brand name) Tread isn't bad. Asking $5
  11. tbird

4.10x3.50x4 Chen shin tire

4.10x3.50x4 Chen shin tire Very good tread. (still has nubs on tread) Asking $10 obo
  12. tbird

4.10x3.50x4 Carlisle knobby tire

4.10x3.50x4 Carlisle knobby tire Tread is worn but still has some left. Tire needs cleaned up. Asking $5
  13. tbird

4. 10x3.50x4 Carlisle knobby tire with rim

4.10x3.50x4 Carlisle knobby tire and rim. Comes with a sprocket spacer also. Tread is very good. Rim needs cleaned up. Asking $15 obo
  14. tbird

bonanza mx for sale

Up for grabs is a bonanza MX. Not sure if it's a 1510 or a 1410. (Not sure how to tell) No motor and front wheel is not original. The original seat is there with the original fiberglass seat pan but will need recovered if you want to use it, I'm including a repop seat from OldMiniBikes. Other then that...
  15. tbird

Just finished another DB30

Just finished my sixth Doodlebug DB30. I think it came out pretty good.
  16. tbird

1/4 scale RC Monster truck

Is anyone into RC stuff? If so, you have to check this out. It's BAD A$$!!! BangShift.com Quarter Scale Grave Digger
  17. tbird

DB30 Kickstand spring

Does anyone out there happen to have a DB30 kickstand spring that they may want to sell? I need one for my next project. Thanks!
  18. tbird

My Bird Lark Project

Here are some pictures of my Bird Lark that I've been playing with. I did a few mods to it along the way also. This is how it started out:
  19. tbird

Selling mini bikes or parts on craigslist?

Just curious....when you guys post something for sale on Craigslist do you post in your surrounding cities also? I normally post in my city and all the surrounding cities. I have driven to my surrounding cities (1 hour or even 1.5 hour drive sometimes) to pick up items. I drove an hour the other...
  20. tbird

Just picked up another DB30

Just picked up this really nice Doodlebug DB30 for $100 off of Craigslist. It had the original motor on it (he said it didn't run but I just cleaned the sparkplug and it fired right up) and he also threw in a 5hp Honda motor. I had a spare Predator motor sitting around so I tossed it in. Runs...