Search results

1. D

Zebra 500 For Sale

I have a Zebra 500 roller for sale. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on the model. The frame is in good shape but there are a few issues. The upper forks are straight but the lower sliders are worn and very sloppy causing it to look whacked. So the internal sliders need to be cut and...
  2. D

What is this wheel ?

Does anyone know what this is from? I may list it in the classifieds. The hub appears to be for a sprocket only. Not a brake drum. Thanks
  3. D

Shipping questions

I'm sure I put this topic in the wrong forum but I'm going for it anyway. I did a search for "shipping" and didn't find recent info. I plan to list one or two "rollers" for sale and wanted to know the current popular ways of shipping. Hoping for something easy like forks zip tied and taped...
  4. D

What Year and model Briggs

What do I have? The silver one is an 8 ci 3 hp made in 1972 correct ? So what is the one with the ID plate attached ? Thanks
  5. D

OldMiniBikes Warehouse

Old Minibike Warehouse - Has anyone bought parts from this site? I found them in a roundabout way through here and other internet sources along with YouTube. I thought it looked like a great store with a great site and many parts all under one roof which would make things easier to order. The...