Search results

1. wayne

mystery engine

Can anybody help determine the make/model of this engine? It runs a driveshaft back to the gearbox and then a chain takes over. its a 2 stroke, part # on lower engine case;;SKD1438DX comes back for the crank case, for a,-aircraft of somekind,maby a chopper or small plainor ww2 droid, thanks...
  2. wayne

hitchhiker

[B]old motor scooter trying to hitch a ride,from Princess Anne, MD,to Baltimore md, or ther about,farther north the better,hagerstown md is also,good, I need to get it home to my shanty,pays well,i will go if need be, it wont fit in my avatar famley car,thanks.:smile::smile:
  3. wayne

witches broom

Hi you all, the perpus of this note it to let my frends know that I put the witches broom on ebay tonite,a good number of the group ask that if I ever would sell it please let them know,you all have been frends for a good whyle, s o its on ebay to be FAIR to all,old wayne, be safe to you all...
  4. wayne

tec 3 HP brusch cutter eng with a 15/16 clutch

3 HP TECH engine,has a out put shaft of 15/16 " size need a clutch.as close as i can find is 3/4" inebody ever had to deal with this,eny ideas?? thanks.
  5. wayne

What is it?

6. wayne

what is it?

7. wayne

what is it?

8. wayne

Wayne's Chinese Lesson

do you really have 37 cats in your bedroom? 你真的有37家的貓在你的臥室
  9. wayne

Need Year of Lil' Indian 6000?

The VIN reads 47144
  10. wayne

Please Identify Year Lil' Indian Sabre

I know the handlebars aren't the original ones. The VIN reads 28448
  11. wayne

Vin Numbers

The first one reads 47144 The second reads 28448
  12. wayne

with great regret

well fellow OldMiniBikes members its with great regreat but i must leave you all, it has realy been so great to be a part of OldMiniBikes it has ment very much to me, thers a great number of members that feel we / them/ the site/ would be better off without me,so rather than being banned for life,they offerd...
  13. wayne

Randy got the new test today!

,ok,the doctors / hospitals all agree now it seems, 1 fibromyalgia 2 the MS 3 he has had sleep apnea, for that the machine wont help,since most times he cant breath out of his nose whyl sleeping, so now they are starting him on a plan to help him live with it,the doctors say he wont get...
  14. wayne

New Quiz

We know the motor scooter is a 1947 Salsbury Super Scooter Model 85. The question is; What is the make and model of the three cars behind it?
  15. wayne

tec engine

sorry to bother as i know its on here,please help me id this tec engine, modle H25 250 73C ser # 0850331 if its easy for someone,it would me,thanks, wayne.
  16. wayne

Randy

ok you all randys doctors are leaning towards MS for his condition,he will know more next week,please keep him in your prayers. its been a long ordeal for are famley.
  17. wayne

Can you save money ?

CAN YOU SAVE MONEY FOR ! MOUNTH, STARTING TODAY MARCH 1 PUT 2 PENNEYS AWAY TOMORO THE 2nd PUT 4 CENTS AWAY NEXT DAY PUT 8 CENTS AWAY THAN EACH DAY DOUBLE THE AMOUNT NOW 16 CENTS AND ON TILL END OF MARCH, HOW CAN DO IT, PUT YOUR NAME IN: :smile::smile: I BET NO ONE CAN DO IT!:thumbsup::smile:
  18. wayne

supporting member

toThe_Ruppster_86,a new member,on here a few weeks,ask me what is a supporting member get ? its all the same wright,i told him i am not a good person to ask,some people say i am bias, so i am told,will you chime in and please give your honest opinon, your a supporting member,thanks,wayne.
  19. wayne

Can anyone ID?

20. wayne

big biker build off

eny of you members watching the buildoff, all the top money builders are ther, jessy james is ther BUT he missed the time to sine in,the other builders will vote if he is aloud to compete tonight, its on the discovery chanel, the ist bike to be showed was jr tuttle, goodnigh i going to bed...