Search results

1. J

7-9 hp briggs rings NOS

I had multiple windows open and bought the wrong set. Bought for 7-9hp engines. This is new old stock. pn 299569. I have added some light oil to them and wrapped back up. Comes with original paperwork inside. Cool old piece. I paid 10 and 4 shipping. I'll take 10 shipped or trade for something...
  2. J

wtb doodlebug minibike near alabama

I'm looking for a doodle bug bike. I don't want the bent frame one like the coleman cc100x. I want the ct200u style. Not worried about if it has engine or tires. As long as bones are good I'm interested.
  3. J

wanted 130202 crank

I need a crank as I have one that is 1.25 in length off of a tiller. I need one that is a longer 3/4 inch for mounting clutch. Engine is a 1973 model. What a beaut.
  4. J

gc160 3/4 crank

Anyone have one laying around cheap or something? I have a 7/8 stub crank and need 3/4.
  5. J

wtb i/c or industrial plus block

like title says. Looking for one. I bought one but it arrived broken. I don't mind building this one but if I can get another ID rather have one without a broken fin.
  6. J

broken briggs cooling fin

I bought a sleeved block and it was shipped to me. However when it arrived the top fin was broken. I should be able to go without or even grind off and smooth around cylinder right? I jb welded it for now but I just don't know how long it will last. Makes me sick...hopefully seller on...
  7. J

Briggs 5hp gas tank and air filter assembly

I joined here hoping to find some parts I need. I've used same name for well over 10 years so I am legit. I am wanting the style as seen below with the dent in it to clear the throttle controls. I am putting this on a 95 industrial plus engine with a trashed carb manifold. I was going to use...