Search results

1. Kenny1

Ruttman Bobber

So I got this off Ebay a while back and it looked like it was stored at the bottom of a lake. Got most of the rust ground off and decided to take a little different direction with this bike. I don't post a whole lot of pics but thought I would share this build.
  2. Kenny1

Cat 300 Handlebars

Looking for a set of bars for a Cat 300. If anyone has a set let me know. Thanks
  3. Kenny1

craigslist caper?

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/1185359675.html Came across this today but unfortunetely I don't have the time or space for it. Looks like a Falcon Caper. Just thought someone in the Denver Metro area might be interested.
  4. Kenny1

Help ID please

Anyone know what model this is. Just bought it on ebay.
  5. Kenny1

Astro wheels

Ok guys. What do I need to mount a sprocket to one of these wheels? I know the old skool ones had mounts on the outer edge but the new ones dont.
  6. Kenny1

Cat 300-whats it worth?

Anyone have an idea what this mini is worth. Thinking about putting it on Ebay.
  7. Kenny1

2-stroke engine mount

Does anyone know where I can find a mount for a 2-stroke engine that bolts to the engine with the 4 holes around the crank? I have seen a couple in pictures that are 90 degree cast aluminum. Can't for the life of me find anything available. Everyting I come across is for karts where the bottom...
  8. Kenny1

ID another CL find

One of my buddies picked this up today. I have checked through minidoodle and havent found one like it. Think I have seen one before but don't know what it is.
  9. Kenny1

Help ID Craigslist find

Got this bike off craigslist today and am unsure what it is. The engine is a 2 hp Briggs that says Wards Powr-Kraft. The bike has a spring in the forks. The handlebars are chrome and unbolt from the forks. I have seen the wheels befor and don't know if they are original but they are pretty...
  10. Kenny1

Tec 2-stroke

Hey, guess I'm the first! I was reading a post from awhile back and someone mentioned a place (surplus center) selling Tec AH600 2-stroke engines. So I checked it out and really like the way the engine looks. Says its a 4hp. My question is, will I need to build an L shape bracket to...
  11. Kenny1

Question about 2 speed jackshaft

Ok, so I am having a hard time wrapping my head around how these things work. I understand the idea behind it but it seems to me that when the clutch on the engine engages that it would make the secondary clutch engage. Wouldnt the shaft be spinning the same speed as the engine? I know they...
  12. Kenny1

Caper 3 bolt hubs

Does anyone know where I can find a rear hub for this style wheel? I have searched high and low to no avail. I have put this little Caper on hold for to long because I can't locate the correct parts. Don't want to devalue it by putting the wrong parts on it. Thanks
  13. Kenny1

Help with ID please

Looking at buying this today. Just wondering if anyone might know what it is.
  14. Kenny1

Johns Go Karts KS

Has anyone dealt with these guys? I ordered some bearings from them about 2 weeks ago and have seen nothing. The phone number on the website is disconnected and all the e-mail addresses I have been able to find are all invalid. Called Paypal and the number they gave me was also disconnected...
  15. Kenny1

Help figuring out what make this is

Not sure what this is. Trading one of my karts for it this weekend. Looks pretty cool and has an 8 hp on it.
  16. Kenny1

Gx200 throttle hook up

Ok so I removed the governor on my 6.5 clone and it runs great. I don't care for the way I have the throttle hooked up and was looking to see what others are doing. Mine works but it needs to be much more progressive. The cable only has to move about 3/4 of an inch to go from idle to floored...