Search results

1. zefer

Still in the game

Yes I am pleased so far...lots of details to sort out. I think getting right back to building has been kinda therapeutic...after the loss It's kinda flitting that this rascal resto mod be the first one since I never got a chance to finish the last big resto rascal So we're moving right along...
  2. zefer

Still in the game

it's got a heartbeat now that's a 212 tillotson with many modifications and plenty of hot sauce to haul around my skinny 118 lb body on 6" tires. I don't want to bore anyone with engine specs....unless y'all want to know..if so I'll post up the build specs for the Tilly for your amusement
  3. zefer

Still in the game

Gotta make due with watcha got to
  4. zefer

Still in the game

So I posted up about my recent stolen bikes and the good resolution....so time to get going on...next This bike started out with a GPS rascal " lite" frame This little one is going to be what the gray rascal was supposed to be but I never got a chance to for obvious reasons It's a roller now. I...
  5. zefer

It’s done what’s next

Thank you
  6. zefer

It’s done what’s next

Yes sorry for the delay they are the ones that were taken
  7. zefer

Micro Mini Build

very frkn cool
  8. zefer

What is the best way to vent the crankcase pressure on a built Stage 3-4 Predator 212 or clone?

My 2 cents…I run one line from the crank case to the valve cover ( to mist the valve train and equalize CC pressure ) then a vent from the valve cover to the over flow canister. I run a check valve in the CC vent to valve cover. I use this set up with all my 212-236 motors and so far it does the job
  9. zefer

It’s done what’s next

No shit they stole 3 really nice bikes !
  10. zefer

It’s done what’s next

It got stolen ! N
  11. zefer

1969 Bonanza ACE 100

When something to good to be true shows up……it’s probably too good to be true ! Who’s this dude hadn’t gone dark as I would love to own one of these bikes.if your still out there ?
  12. zefer

1969 Bonanza ACE 100

Is this bike still available
  13. zefer

Great insurance

Yes I do wish the whole thing never happened it’s a serious gut punch.. I will keep you posted
  14. zefer

Great insurance

So in less than a week I had 3 of the nicest custom mini bikes…that I built stolen from my trailer. I posted about it in an earlier post. I took a shot in the dark and reached out to my insurance company and submitted a claim on my homeowners policy. I got a phone call yesterday from an agent. I...
  15. zefer

Fkrs stole 3

I’ll never see these bikes again except in photos….I am in Baltimore Md….Murder capital of the world !! These minis are either deep in the hood of west Balto or on the way to Philly. I have friends who’ve posted on FB about the bikes. I am super busy at work but there’s more to the story….they...
  16. zefer

Fkrs stole 3

Got cameras..got police report…got insurance involved too Thanks for all the sympathy guys I go from being really sick to my stomach..oh well let’s get going on the next one…these 3 really sting as they all had the best of everything and were a great representative of how I progressed...
  17. zefer

Fkrs stole 3

I came into work this morning to find my 5x9 trailer open and my 3 beautiful mini bikes are gone !!! I feel like someone kicked me in the balls !! I’m missing a little rascal…a full size rascal and a mega Moto 80 I’ve posted text and photos and I’ll attach photos again They were stolen on...
  18. zefer

my motovox project

way to go and congratulations on graduating from high school ! I have built a few Motovox 80’s The sky’s the limit with these little mini’s. I did one up sorta old skool with fenders and such The one in the foreground is my 80…the one behind it is a megamoto 80 this one’s a little hot rod. I...
  19. zefer

Spring Meet in Oley, PA

We went and had a blast. I brought home a bone stock unmolested Murray track 2…. I have coveted this machine for years and now have a great example of this period piece.
  20. zefer

History: Mini Bike Factories, Suppliers and Dealers

Yeah what he said ! I agree what an excellent thread. I saw my very first mini bike in this thread it was a wren bird mini bike. I was 8 years old and it was 1964 I wore that little thing out. I am so grateful that we have this forum and all the phenomenal resources and so many good folks…with...