Search results

1. T

Rupp Black widow

Rupp Black widow for sale. I have had this bike for a few years now and have realized I am not going to do anything with it. As much as I would like to hang onto it, its time for someone else to enjoy it. This bike has a repop seat cover, the tank has been repainted or replaced at some point...
  2. T

Bonanza BC 1200 Roller go powers

Original Bonanza BC 1200 roller with go powers located out side of Detroit and 50 minutes from Toledo Ohio. $650
  3. T

Bonanza bc 1000 roller

Roller has a small bracket added to the handle bars. Pickup outside of Detroit. $450 obo
  4. T

Bonanza 1400/1500 roller

Bonanza BC 1400/1500 roller what you see is what you get. Foot pegs on both sides have welds and could use some cleaning/repair. Pickup outside of Detroit $675 obo.
  5. T

Bonanza frame with go power

Bonanza minibike frame, fork, and rear go power wheel. Frame has some extra holes drilled in the motor plate, and the top triple tree of the forks, there is also a divet from the chain rubbing on the motor plate. Pickup outside of Detroit $300 obo
  6. T

Bonanza frame 1

Bonanza minibike frame, fork, and front wheel. Frame has some added welds by the jack shaft mounts, hole drilled by the bars and forks look like they were repaired. Pickup outside Detroit $250 obo
  7. T

Rupp ss5 swifter shifter frame

Rupp ss5 swifter shifter rough project I’m not getting too. The frame is the key piece I was after due to slanted plate for a tecumseh and the major difference between the rupp rmt 80 with the Gemini motor. It does have a crack on the motor plate that needs to be repaired. What you see is what...
  8. T

Vintage AR ALEXANDER REYNOLDS side car

Original AR sidecar super cool piece but sadly I’m not gonna get to it. It does appear to have the braces to attach to a minibike cut off. Over all pretty solid and would be super cool paired up with a bike with some love. Pickup outside of Detroit $350
  9. T

Vintage Clark Rebel Go kart

Vintage clark rebel go kart late 70s/early 80s. This fun kart was won from a local radio station. The original owner let his small daughter drive it around a nearby parking lot for a short period then took the wheels and motor off for storage in his homes basement until my dad purchased. The...
  10. T

wanted vintage motocross

Not exactly minibike stuff, but I'm sure a lot of guys went to motocross bikes after minibikes. I collect motocross items and am mainly looking for race used gear from professional riders (Decoster, Mcgrath, Carmichael, Smith, Lechien, Bradshaw for example). If anybody has any cool stuff they...
  11. T

Go Kart Cycle?

Hello, Trying to find info on this frame. To me this looks like a Go Kart cycle. I know the foot pegs are not original, but the engine plates, wheels, and plate connecting the top tube and bottom tube near the triple tree are unknown to me if those are original or not. I have seen another...
  12. T

Engray-Maico Spitfire Minibike

Hello, First post here. I have a Engray-Maico Spitfire minibike. I had alot of intentions with cleaning this one up and taking it to some of the vintage shows I go to. I had a recent passing in the family and it is one of the bikes I will probably not get around to or truly enjoy as I focus on...