Search results

1. Bigtank05

monster moto pro 212

anyone know who makes these 212cc 7.5 engines that come on them.
  2. Bigtank05

need a seat and 10 inch wheels

havent been on in a year or so. who was the board memeber who does custom seats for mini bikes. i still havent finished my alexxander reynolds mini bike for years ago. i totally forgot about it and was cleaning out my storage and seen in the backof the storage. my focus was on my mother fighting...
  3. Bigtank05

manco hyper foxx go kart

where can i find a stock carb for this go kart or even better the carb bowl. friend gave me the go kart and its missing the carb bowl. it has a robin 5hp engine.
  4. Bigtank05

question

i have an alexander reynolds with the 10 inch spoke wheels. havent work on it in a year and only lacking tires. i was wondering could i use scooter tires that are 3.00-10 same as the originals. i was wondering if the kenda k413 tires are tube less and if tube less tires would work on the 10...
  5. Bigtank05

Alexander Reynolds progress

This is my progress so far on my alexander reynolds. I still have alot of work to do and things that need to be done over. I have the throttle cable and brake cable but havent installed them yet. If you can see from where the foot pegs should go on the right side, i will need to extend it. I...
  6. Bigtank05

tires size questions

I have 3.00-10 tires on my alexander reynolds mini-bike. these are wire rims also. The tires need to be replace and i was wondering if i 3.50-10 tires would if the 10 inch rims. i going to go with scooter tires. either 3.50-10 or 2.00-10 tire. i want the back tire wider than the front tire. Also...
  7. Bigtank05

how to remove clutch off engine

I have a 3.5 that has a max torque clutch on the shaft. Been trying to get the clutch off but it will not come off. My friend and I tore the engine up and got the shaft with the clutch on it and still cant get it off. anybody got any ideas on have to remove it. I unscrewed the 2 screws also. I...
  8. Bigtank05

what i use to do

this is a picture of me and ray lewis Baltimore training camp 2004.
  9. Bigtank05

lawn mower engine wont crank

My push mower i use on my yard locked up the last saturday. I try finding what to do to unlock it on the internet. I took the spark plug out and the engine finally unlocked. i tried draining the oil but it was none in it. so i put knew oil in it, new spark plug and it turns over fine but wont...
  10. Bigtank05

what sites do you use to find parts

lets list sites that we all use to find parts and that will help out new people with finding parts. my sites are basic google search but yall might have other sites that will help out. gokartsupply.com johnsgokarts.com gokartparts.com mgfsupply.com ebay.com northerntool.com...
  11. Bigtank05

Would you buy it

i got an email today for a alexander reynolds just like the one i own for 150 cash plus shipping without the engine.10 inch spoke rims are not rusty and the everything is in great condition. should i buy it for that price.
  12. Bigtank05

bigger rear tire

my mini has 3.00-10 tires and i want to have a wider tire on rear. the 3.00-10 tires are not wide and i want my rear tire wide. Could a wider tire fit on the rear of a 10 inch rim that is not wide.
  13. Bigtank05

performance air filter

i been searching the net for performance air filter and want to know does it matter if its for a pocket bike or minibike. i putting one on my 5.5 intek engine.
  14. Bigtank05

wanted parts

Im looking for some 10 inch rims for my alexander reynolds minibike. i have the 10 inch spoke rims but they are rusty. I'm also looking for 4.5 inch drum brakes also. private message me or email me at tankjg81@yahoo.com.
  15. Bigtank05

Trying to save rusty spoke rims

this past weekend i tried to clean up my rusty spoke rims. I soaked then in CLR solution and using a wire scrubbing pad. I made some progress and think i can save these rims. What is the best rust remover product that i can find at a store that will help remove the rust. I will post pictures...
  16. Bigtank05

minibike or not

Im wondering is this a minbike or dirt bike. im bout to buy it if its a minibike.
  17. Bigtank05

Briggs Intek OHV 5.5hp

I was wondering since this engine was on a go-kart will i have to change the trottle for my minibike. i havent seen but one on here from a old post with a intek ohv 5.5 engine. Is this engine worth it for my first engine. I so impatient that i want this thing done fast but know i need to take...
  18. Bigtank05

minibike fork

i wondering can the fake front springs on the alexander reynolds minibike be take apart and replaced. i have my frame painted but not my fork because i want to know if the front springs come off or do i need to tape them off. they are dont shine any more anyways.
  19. Bigtank05

5.5 briggs

I got a 5.5 briggs from a friend of mine for $45 cash today. Its time to really put this thing together quick like. I will be posting more pictures of what i have done as soon as parts come in that i ordered. I took a picture off the internet of what my engine look like cause i didnt have my...
  20. Bigtank05

3.00 -10 tires

my minibike has 3.00 -10 tires with spoke rims. i used a tape measure on the rims and they where 11 inches. when i search the internet for the tires it pulls up moped tires. i will post pictures of it when i charge my digital camera and hope it will let me post it.